20

The month apart is finally over.

Jordan waits anxiously at the arena for her to show up with James. The band is supposed to be there by 3pm, it's 2:30 now. Jordan can't sit still, everytime he hears a door open he looks around for her. He's afraid she isn't going to show, that she'll have gotten back together with her ex. His mind runs wild with scenarios of her and that asshole in each other's arms. Falling back in love over their month separation.

He's so lost in his thoughts he didn't hear the door open or her walk up behind him. She reaches around and covers his eyes. "Guess who" she says in a deep voice. She can feel his eyes against the palms of her hands when he smiles. He grabs her hands and turns to face her, not bothering to say hello, just kissing her. Not stopping until he feels he's made up for their month away from each other.

She has no objections to his way of saying hello. It makes her hot, suddenly the room feels like it's a hundred degrees. It also makes her wish they were alone instead of being here, surrounded by the other guys, the band and the entire crew. All of whom are staring at them, watching their amazing hello. They get some whoops and whistles from their audience. Jo turns abruptly, realizing they are the center of attention. Jo blushes and buries her face in Jordan's chest. Jordan just laughs.

After their little display of affection Jordan has to get to soundcheck. And Jo just goes and sits down. She watches the guys and the band joke around. Her dad is all smiles until a joke is made about Jordan and Jo's reunion. Then he takes on a serious look, everyone stops laughing...Jo is afraid a line has been crossed. Then her dad just says, "Look, I know my daughter is a grown woman now, and I know she's in a grown up relationship, I just don't want to hear about it, alright guys. Now let's get back to the music." This is why her dad is her favorite.

As soon as soundcheck is done, Jordan runs off stage and grabs Jo by the hand and pulls her along as he runs through the backstage area. He bypasses the dressing rooms and turns into this secluded area where all the extra amps and speakers are. She barely has a chance to look around before his lips crush hers. He kisses her with such ferocity it takes her breath away. She pushes him back and gasps for air, "Jordan, hold on, stop for a minute."

"I can't, I need you, now. Please Jo. Didn't you miss me? Don't you need me as much as I need you?" He says all this while kissing her neck. His breath causing shivers to go up her spine. She has missed him. So very much. And the more she feels his lips on her the more she needs him. She tries to hold back her desire, but can't. "Yes, Jordan I need you too."

His lips find hers again. They kiss as if their lives depend on it. She slides her hand down and grips his hard rod in her hand. He groans into her mouth. Her hand squeezes gently and slides slowly up, then down his full length. She's missed his beautifully perfect cock. She begins to kneel, but Jordan stops her. "No, not this time. I've got to be inside you before I combust." She undoes her shorts and wiggles out of them along with her panties. She stands in front of him, naked from the waist down. "Waiting on you big boy." He drops his shorts to the floor, his huge erection popping free. "How do you want me J? Bent over in front of you, or facing you legs around your waist?"

He's astonished by her question, and finds it difficult to make a decision. He is actually taking so long to answer, she makes the decision for him, bending over in front of him, her bare ass rubbing against his dick.

He seems to snap out of his brief moment of indecision. Grabbing her by the hips he turns her to face him. He picks her up and her legs go around his waist. His hands go under her amazing ass and he lowers her onto his cock. When she feels the swollen tip touch and part her lips, she moans. God she's missed him so much. "I want to look in your eyes, I've missed those eyes." He lowers her all the way down on him. She feels so full with him inside of her, like he is a missing piece of her, and that's finally back in its place. They savor each other like two people who've been starving. She's getting closer to her release, she isn't ready for this to end. But she can't make him slow down. The look in his eyes tells her he needs this. She looks him in his eyes when she comes, she wants him to know how good he makes her feel. The look in her eyes pushes him over the edge. "I love you Jordan" she thinks but can't bring herself to say. Her emotions takes a strange turn and she begins to cry. She can't stop herself. Luckily they are hugging and he can't see her face, but he feels her tears fall onto his shoulder. He tries to look at her, but she forces him to put her down. She begins looking for her clothes, keeping her face out of his view.

"Jo, what's the matter?"

"Nothing. I'm fine, really."

Jordan pulls up his shorts and waits for her to get dressed. "If you're fine and nothing's wrong, why are you crying?"

She wipes her face before turning to look at him. "Jordan, I swear I'm fine. I don't know why I'm crying. There isn't anything wrong. I just missed you. And that was the best sex I've had in a month." That makes them both laugh. She wraps her arms around him and squeezes. "I'm really okay, I promise."

"So what were you up to while you were at home? Did you do anything particularly fun?" Jordan asks, just making conversation. But Jo takes it as some kind of accusation. "What exactly are you asking me Jordan?" Her tone is sharp.

"Whoa, just asking what you did while at home."

"I just hung out at home. Well at Presley's mostly because my mom was giving me shit about you as soon as I got home."

"Why was she giving you shit about me?"

"Because she says I'm just asking for heartache by getting involved with a musician. She says you'll just hurt me in the end. So I stayed with Presley. And waited for you to call, but you never did."

"Is that what you think I'm going to do? Break your heart? I'd never do anything to hurt you purposely. And I'm sorry I didn't call. We'd discussed figuring things out over the month apart. So I wanted to not see you or even hear your voice. See how I felt after the month was over. I thought that was the only way to really know."

"And?"

"And I figured out I hated it. I hated not seeing you. I hated not hearing your voice. I hated not knowing where you were or what you were doing. I missed you so much Jo."