29

"Can I kiss you, Jo?"

His voice comes out in not much more than a whisper.

"Yes, I'd like that very much, J."

His tongue wets his lips before he slowly brings them down to meet hers. It's a soft, sweet kiss that she feels all the way into her toes. Her knees go weak and she thinks they might give out. As he pulls back from kissing her, he pushes a loose strand of hair behind her ear, then runs his thumb along her cheekbone.

He kisses her again, this time his lips press harder against hers. His tongue sweeps out running along her lips. She opens her mouth and allows his tongue to enter, mingling with her own. Their kiss deepens and becomes more passionate. Bringing out a need they both have buried deep down inside themselves.

She wants him and she can tell he wants her too. To hell with it, she thinks taking his hand and leading him into her bedroom. She walks over to the bed and pulls back the covers. Turning, she looks at him, "Join me?"

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything, Jordan Knight."

He smiles at her and takes two long steps forward, stopping right in front of her. His lips meet hers again. Her hands go to the hem of his shirt and she pulls it off of him.

He does the same to her. Then she unbuttons and unzips his pants, letting them drop to the floor at his feet. He, in turn, does the same to her skirt. She sits on the edge of the bed and removes her shoes. She reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra, she lets it fall off her arms. His mouth finds her breasts, kissing them one by one. He slips her panties down her legs, he kisses her flat stomach as he bends down to remove them. Once she's completely naked,  he steps back and looks at her, taking all of her beauty in. "You are so beautiful Jo."

She slides under the covers. Laying on her side, she props her head up with her hand, she watches him. He removes his shoes, then his boxers. The site of him naked, arouses her, his body is a thing of beauty. He's definitely taken care of himself over the years. He still has a six pack, and well defined chest and arms. He is absolutely stunning. She feels a little nervous as he slides into bed with her. He faces her, laying on his side. They stare into each others eyes.

Finally, he reaches his hand out and touches her. Tracing his finger over her lips and running it down and under her chin to her neck. Then down her chest and between her perfect breasts. He cups one breast in his large hand and gently squeezes. He then runs his finger down her stomach until he's at the top of her mound. He hears her breathing stop in anticipation to where his finger will go next. But he stops moving his finger down, knowing once he touches her there, things will speed up. He wants to take his time getting to know her body again.

"Please, J, please don't stop." He moves his lips to hers, kissing her with so much passion, she can hardly take it. Her need for him grows, an ache between her legs that she hasn't felt in so long. An ache that only he has the cure for. Her small hand encircles his rock hard dick. She squeezes him tightly in her hand, he gasps at the feel of her hand on him. Her hand moves slowly down to the base of him and then slowly back up, paying close attention to the tip of him. He moans and rolls them over so he's hovering over her.

"I want to make love to you Jo. Slowly and sensually. I want to make tonight the best night we've ever known together. I want to worship your body with mine." He lowers himself between her legs, his hardness finding her warmth. He closes his eyes, knowing he's about to feel the most exquisite thing he's felt in many years. He pauses, his cock touching her entrance, and looks into her eyes, "Are you really sure about this, my dear?"

"Yes, Jordan, I'm really, really sure."

He slowly pushes into her, they both moan. He slowly makes love to her like he said he wanted to. So very slowly, bringing her to the brink, then taking her back. He's pleasantly tormenting her, and himself. His lips crash into hers, frantically kissing her as he picks up the speed and roughness of his love making. Pushing her and him to the edge and finally over it. Her nails rake down his back as her body is taken over by her intense orgasm. She cries out his name, and it sounds so amazing to his ears, he slams into her having his own orgasm, that brings tears to his eyes. "Fuck Jo, that was amazing. I've never felt anything like that before."

She's trying to catch her breath so she can speak to him. "That was definitely our best night together. I mean, oh my God, that was unlike anything I've ever felt before. Thank you J."

"Jo, did you just thank me? I think I should be thanking you."

"Oh no, you shouldn't. That was amazing and that is all because of you. You've learned some new skills in the last nine years that's for sure." Jo yawns.

He laughs, "Hey babe I better get going so you can get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow?" She doesn't say anything, just tightens her arm around his chest. "Do you want me to stay?"

"Mmhmm."

"Is that yes?"

"Yes." So he stays.