13

Jo sits Jordan down on her bed. She kneels in front of him to take his shoes and socks off him. She then stands up slowly and turns her back to him, she bends back over. He lets out a groan. His hand moves up and touches her ass. She spins around, shakes her finger at him, "Sir, no touching the dancers. Just sit there please, or the dance ends."

Facing him now, she bends at the waist, hands moving to the top of his jeans. After she undoes the button and zipper, he pushes himself up with his arms so she can remove his jeans. She pulls them down his legs and off his feet. She tugs his shirt off, leaving him sitting in nothing but his boxers, she can see his dick, so hard it's straining against the fabric.

She walks to the nightstand and pushes play on her little tape player. Her favorite song that Jordan sings begins to play. She stands about two feet in front of Jordan. She begins to move her body, slowly with the music. Her hands run up her body, caressing her breasts, then move up to her neck into her hair. She runs her hands back down, catching her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts, pulling them down her legs so slowly. Jordan moves his hand to his hard dick, rubbing through it his boxers.

He watches as she moves her hand up again, rubbing her stomach, then up and under her tank top to cup her breasts again. She lifts her tank top and pulls it over her head. Now she's only wearing a tiny black lace thong. She covers her breasts with her hands, walking towards Jordan. She dances seductively in front of him, moving his hand off his dick. She turns her back to him, and rubs her ass against his hardness, making him let out a moan, so she rubs against him several more times. His hands go to her hips, gripping her hard. She removes his hands and turns to face him. She slowly climbs onto his lap, straddling him. His dick is rubbing against her clit now. She rubs harder against him, she's moaning, he's growling now. He grabs her ass pulling her body closer to his.

She pushes away from him, jumping off his lap. He groans and with frustration in his voice says, "Hey Jo..what the fuck are..." he stops speaking when she pulls off her thong. He doesn't wait for her, he pulls his underwear off as well. She straddles him again. This time when his hands touch her, she doesn't stop him. He picks her up and turns her around so he is hovering over her. He doesn't waste any time entering her tonight. He is rock hard, and horny as hell not to mention a bit intoxicated.

Tonight he's going to fuck her and he won't be gentle about it. He pulls out and slams back into her, she moans "oh God yes Jordan".

Watching her face, seeing the way she bites her bottom lip in pleasure almost makes him cum. He isn't ready yet, so he flips her onto her stomach.

On his knees behind her, he grabs her hips and pulls up, so her ass is up. He thrusts back into her, going deeper than he was before. He groans, "Fuck Jo, you're so tight". His thrusts are hard and deep, grabbing a handful of her blonde hair, pulling it as he slams into her. She cries out feeling every glorious inch of him inside her. "Harder Jordan, I'm so close." He does exactly as she asks, slamming harder into her. She lost herself in him, screaming his name. He feels her walls tighten around his cock as she orgasms. He thrusts through her orgasm, until he loses himself and pours himself into her.

They both collapse trying to catch their breath. Jordan rolls onto his back next to her. She's still on her stomach. Looking at each other, they both begin laughing. "Hey, who's in the rooms next to you?"

She has to think for a minute. "Danny and Donnie are on the far side wall, the adjoining wall is...Presley and Cash...oh shit..." Jordan starts laughing. Jo looks petrified, "Its not funny J, if they heard us, Pres is going to be very unhappy."

Jordan still laughs, "Its his own fault, for taking me out to a strip club and getting me drunk. Then telling me I have his approval as long as I make you happy. I think you sounded pretty damn happy. Don't you?" Now Jo laughs, "Yeah I'd say I did."

After a nice long shower, made longer due to Jordan showing Jo just how much he wanted to make her happy. And he did make her very happy, twice.
They fall into bed and into a deep sleep, wrapped up in each other. Jo wakes Jordan up about two hours later when she has to get up to use the restroom. He's sleeping so peacefully when she crawls back into bed.

She pulls the sheet back and stares down at his naked body. He is beautiful, from head to toe. She loves how he looks. Her eyes linger on his beautiful cock. Then almost like she can't help herself, she crawls up between his legs. She touches his soft penis, taking him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head. He begins to quickly harden in her mouth, filling her mouth all the way back to her throat. He quietly moans, but doesn't wake up. She continues to suck him into the back of her mouth causing him to hit her throat. She wrapa her small hand around the shaft and strokes him up and down. As she strokes, she takes the swollen head of his perfect cock into her mouth. She strokes and sucks at the same time, he moves his hips ever so slightly up and down, moaning. She looks up at him, but he is still asleep.

Suddenly, his voice breaks the silence, "Oh fuck, Jo, you're going to make me cum." She removes her hand and takes his cock to the back of her mouth. His hand moves to the back of her head as he begins to move his hips, fucking her mouth. She moves at his pace, up and down, up and down.

"Jo stop, I'm about to cum." She doesn't stop. She keeps up her pace, then he makes a noise that sounded like it was between a growl and a moan, with her name thrown in there too. She takes all he had to give her, letting it slide down her throat. She moves back up to her pillow and brings the sheet back with her, covering them both back up. She throws her arm across his chest and falls back to sleep. He, however, has a much harder time falling back to sleep. He starea at her while she sleeps. This girl, she was everything he could ever have wished for.

Jordan has a meeting in morning before soundcheck about adding another show in Scotland before ending the European leg.

Jo is sleeping so soundly beside him, so he gets up as quietly as possible. He doesn't want to wake her. He gets dressed and writes her a quick note, leaving it on his pillow.

He brushes her hair off her beautiful face and kisses her gently on the cheek. He can't believe how much he likes this girl already. He thinks he might be falling for her. Isn't it too soon for that? He exhales and looks back at her one more time before he walks out the door to go meet the other guys for their meeting.