19

Turns out Jordan has the time off after their last show. He and Jo plan a 2 day trip, alone, in Edinburgh.

Jo rents a car, so they can drive up to the Highlands, to do a castle tour. It's just the two of them and the beautiful scenery. It's a wonderfully gorgeous day. Scotland is such a beautiful place. They walk through fields of Heather. They sit and have a picnic lunch on a cliff overlooking the ocean. They hold hands, kiss passionately outside with no fear of paparazzi finding them. Jordan feels like he's just a normal guy with his girl on vacation. It is amazing. And it feels like all the drama from a few days earlier never happened. They're right back where they had been, if not closer. They're falling in love.

That night they lay in bed together, holding each other, touching each other. Jo is laying on her back, Jordan is on his side facing her. His hand is on her face as they kiss. His hand moves down to her breasts. His lips move to kiss her cheek, he places his forehead agaisnt her temple. He fondles each breast and begins moving his hand slowly down her stomach, when his hand stops right above her pelvis, she thinks he's teasing her. Then she hears his steady breathing, and his adorable snore. He's fallen asleep. She can't help but to laugh. She rolls toward him, placing her head against his chest. His arm moves around her and squeezes. She hitches her leg up around his leg and within minutes she's also sleeping.

Jo wakes up to Jordan rubbing his dick against her. He pulls her body against his own, her leg is still hitched up around him. He finds her entrance, all warm and wet, and slides inside her. They moan together. He buries himself in her, so deep, and so slow. He moves into her, then moves back out of her. She moves her hips causing the sweetest friction against her clit. They make love, slowly, savoring it. Enjoying each slow stroke. He bites her shoulder causing a pleasurable pain. She quickens her pace and he follows her lead. She tightens her arms around him, like she's holding onto him for dear life. He knows she's close, she's calling his name and he can feel her pussy tightening around his rock hard cock. He moves his hips faster, hearing her words, letting him know she's coming. Her breathy words of pleasure and her walls tightening around him pushes him over the edge bringing on his own orgasm. They cry out as they finish together, and almost immediately fall back asleep together.

When Jo wakes up again, it's to Jordan bringing her breakfast in bed. They sit in bed and talk over pancakes, bacon and coffee. They decide to spend their second and last day in Edinburgh around town. Museums and stores. Dinner and drinks. Then back to the hotel to spend the night together, making love and enjoying each other before they have a month apart.

In the morning, they kiss goodbye at the airport before each heading off to their separate flights home, him to Boston, her to Los Angeles. He makes sure she feels that kiss lingering on her lips all the way home. "I'll see you in New York next month right, Jo?"

"Yes Jordan, I'll be in New York next month. So how do we do this? Do we just go the month with no communication at all? I mean can we not talk? I'm not sure I want that. So here's my numbers, call me if you want to."

He laughs, "Numbers? How many phone numbers do you have?"

"The first one is my parents house. The second is Presley's house. More than likely I'll end up with him, so I don't have to listen to my mother."

She hands him a card with a handwritten message inside it. He reads it and smiles.

"Now the time has come to leave you
One more time
Let me kiss you
Then close your eyes
And I'll be on my way
Dream about the days to come
When I won't have to leave alone
About the times, I won't have to say

Kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go"

One more kiss and she turns to go, "Goodbye Jordan Knight, I'll miss you."

"Goodbye Joplin Wilson, I'll miss you more."