four

on the 13th floor, hansol and seungkwan stayed in their room while watching netflix together. they were very sure that they have locked all the doors and windows. at least thats what they thought. "kwan im going to open the window just for a short while. its quite dark here, in our room." hansol said while getting up from bed.

"dont!! dont risk ourselves by opening that window idiot!" seungkwan said to stopped hansols action. "meh, dont worry! we are on the 13th floor. nothing is gonna happen. trust me will you?" hansol reassured seungkwan confidently. hansol open the window and looked at the dull view of the street. the street was quiet and seem abandon. so quiet that hansol can heard his own breathing. from afar, he saw something moving slightly.

"kwan, look at that." hansol pulled seungkwan out of bed roughly and point his finger towards the car park. "wait, is that a human or something?" seungkwan asked while rubbing his eyes unbelievably. "you better shut the window right now before i kick your ass." seungkwan snapped to hansol angrily. "oh, its gone. i bet its just a plastic or maybe some stupid packaging that flew on the road HAHAHA." hansol added while laughing stupidly. seungkwan shot him a dagger glare to make him shut his mouth immediately.

hansol stop laughing and turn to the windows. he froze. "shit. shit. shit." seungkwan utter his word frighteningly. its not a plastic nor a packaging. nope. not at all. its a human. an infected human. "why? whats wrong?" hansol asked curiously while looking back and forth at seungkwan and the car park. without replying, seungkwan pull hansol towards him and shut the window down harshly.

23 hours more to survive.