seventeen

in the toilet, jihoon got in first cubicle while jun stands outside the toilet while holding the rifle anxiously. he had never hold the rifle in his entire life.

while jun was waiting for jihoon , he heard one of the door creaking, leaving eerie down juns spine.

spontaneously, jun aimed the rifle towards the entrance of the toilet. he walked step by step when suddenly jihoon appeared.

"fuc- oh my god jihoon! i thought it was the disgusting retarded infected human!" jun snapped frustratedly and had almost smacked jihoon on his face.

"sorry. i thought you left me alone! that's why i checked on you." jihoon explained. while they're arguing about who's at fault, they heard another door creaking creepily.

now they face turned pale.

jihoon hid behind jun to seek for safety. he is hoping that jun can protect him since he is holding the rifle.

both of then we're walking slowly while jun aiming the rifle in front of him. suddenly jun froze in front of the toilets mirror.

he saw an infected man was trying to attack jihoon from behind. he was too freaked out, he turned around and-

BANG!

but then the infected man bites juns arms, without thinking twice jun shoot the man to death.

he can feel his veins stings and his cheeks numb.

but he ignored it without realizing the consequences in present.

he then looked down on the toilet floor. it was fulled of sticky and stink blood.

"im sorry jihoon."

he said to jihoon who is now now breathing.

because he accidentally shoot jihoon on head while trying to save jihoon from the infected man who was trying to attack jihoon.

that's the danger of using a rifle for the first time in life.