twenty eight

as soon as seungcheol saw the van, he ran quickly in the mall to call out everyone. as soon as he entered, he saw jun and minghao.

"minghao, get out of this mall and get in the white van. wait for me till i come." seungcheol instructed minghao and he nodded his head while helping jun who's very weak to stand.

both of them approach the exit of the mall and saw 2 white vans. minghao don't know which can he should get in.

"oh god! which one? which van? ARGH!" minghao shout of out frustration. he's fucked up and didn't realize his voice attract the attention of the danger.

jun on the other hand saw one of the infected man walked towards minghao behind him. jun stuttered.

he can barely talk at the moment.

"h-h-hao it's -"

before jun could tell minghao, the infected man attacked minghao as fast as bolt making jun shocked and can't balance himself and unfortunately, he knocked his head on the metal divider of the exit.

and his vision gone black.

seungcheol was searching for seokmin, jeonghan, soonyoung, and chan. he was lucky that he saw soonyoung and chan was sitting on a bench while chan lay his head on soonyoung's chest.

"soonyoung, where is seokmin and the others?"

"i don't know. they're inside maybe, let me check. take care of chan while im gone."

on the other side of the store, seokmin accompany jeonghan who is still sitting across jisoo's dead body and he didn't move an inch at all.

seokmin doesn't know how long jeonghan would stay that way.

"jeonghan, can i leave you for a while? im going to find food for us."

and he left, leaving jeonghan alone like a living mannequin, sitting there and stare at jisoo.

suddenly, hot tears rolled down his pale cheeks.

"jisoo, why did you-"

then he heard footsteps behind him and thought it was seokmin.

"seokmin, if you want to find food, just go and-"

when jeonghan turned around, it wasn't seokmin.

it was minghao,

the infected minghao.