eight

it's already 9 pm. hansol and seungkwan were eating their dinner together. they're still in shock after seeing the infected man at the car park. "kwan im sorry about just now. im not expecting to see the man." hansol said guiltily. "it's okay. i'm not blaming you." seungkwan said while munching his food. later that night, both of them decided to sleep in the living room in case something is happening. "kwan, im going to sleep. turn off the lights okay?" hansol said to seungkwan while closing his eyes. a few minutes later, soft snore escaped hansols mouth.

1 hour had passed. suddenly, hansol walked towards the main door in the living room. he was sleepwalking and out of his conscious, he opened the main door. hansol walked towards the apartments corridor and wandered through the corridor. seungkwan heard the main door was opened and he was awake and realize hansol wasn't beside him. "sollie where are you?" seungkwan shout while walking towards the door and notice that the door was slightly ajar.

"shit don't tell me he is out there." seungkwan mumbles and ran to his bedroom to look for a gun that he hid under his bed for emergency. and now is emergency time. after seungkwan grab the gun, he ran towards the apartment corridor to find hansol. he threw his glance on his left and saw hansol walking while closing his eyes. seungkwan ran and grab hansol aggressively. hansol was awake and puzzling. "whoa, why the hell am i here?" hansol asked while looking at his ssurroundings. "did i sleepwalking? man, that's so cool!" hansol said while chuckling.

"that's not cool you idiot!" seungkwan said while hitting the back of hansols head without realizing they made a noise that can cause danger to them. when both of them were chattering away while walking towards their apartment, hansol heard footsteps thumping behind them. he swung his head to look at the source of the noise. but there is no one. hansol decided to ignore it and thought maybe it's just his feelings.

suddenly, there was a man full of blood all over his face bite hansols shoulder. seungkwan was very shock and shoot the man with his gun without hesitation. hansol groan painfully while holding his bleeding shoulder. he can feel his veins sting.

"sollie are you alright? shut of course no. oh my god! let's go downstairs to find help." seungkwan said while pulling hansol towards the elevator.

hansol just followed him while trying to fight the pain in his shoulder. at the same time, he tried to fight the urge to eat

to eat seungkwan alive.