twenty

around 4 o clock on the morning, jun and minghao were wandering around the mall without anyone knowing. they wanted to find some food since minghao said that he was starving.

its kinda hard to find food since the mall was very dark and had no source of lights. both of them were in the grocery store in the first aisle.

"jun do you think that kid named...what's his name? aha, chan will like this?" minghao asked jun while showing a bottle of strawberry milk to jun.

jun was a bit startled by minghao's question. "y-y-ya he will." jun replied. "jun, what's wrong? are you sick?" minghao asked while placing his hand on juns forehead.

"no,no,no. im fine." jun said with a forced smile and walked to the other side of the aisle.

minghao followed jun an pulled his hand and realize juns hand was injured. "jun, what happened?!" minghao asked concernedly. he sense somethings wrong.

"oh well, urm i-i-i-i scratch my hand somewhere." jun lied while tugging his sleeve downwards leaving minghao in curiousity.

"jun i know you're lying. tell me!" minghao was determined to know the truth. jun sighed and he knew he shouldn't hide it from minghao.

minghao just knew him so well.

"i-i-i got bitten." jun admit.

minghao gasped surprisingly.
"but, but... don't you feel hungry...?" minghao asked while taking few steps backward. he is in fear.

"hao, of course i do! but im trying to fight it." jun explained. "will you help me find food? im so hungry. im afraid i can't control it."

minghao stared at jun in horror. he can see that juns eyes were different. it wasn't jun that he used to know. the lovely and caring jun.

"b-b-but you shouldn't...."

"i know! but i can't do it anymore. i don't know how long i can stand it." jun snapped angrily. "hao, get away from me! i don't want you to be my victim! victim of your own friend!"

jun said and collapsed on the floor.

"leave!!! now!!!!"

minghao ran and never looked back.