sixteen

the whole mall was filled with silence. they know that they're not safe anymore. all of them were trying to find a new place to hide.

inside the furniture shop.

it will be easier for them to hide in case of anything bad happens. chan was sleeping in jisoo's embrace while jeonghan lay his head on jisoo's lap.

on the other hand, jun and minghao sat on a couch while minghao lay his head on juns lap.

"hao, if anything happens, i want you to know that i love you with all my heart." jun expressed his love towards minghao.

he is afraid he won't be able to say it to minghao after this.

"duh, of course you love me. who wouldn't?" minghao utter to jun who is being serious about his feelings.

different story with jihoon and soonyoung. they're leaning on a wall and were whispering to each other to avoid their voices disturbing others who were sleeping.

"why on earth you're not being careful? see, you hurt your ankle! idiot." jihoon said angrily to soonyoung while massaging soonyoung's ankle roughly.

soonyoung groan in pain while trying to pull his ankle away from jihoons gripped.

"ow, hoonie it's painful! shit!" soonyoung groaned, still unable to pull his ankle away.

"serves you right! i told you to be careful! not being dumber!" jihoon replied angrily. "fish, i need to go the toilet. you stay here soonyoung. jun can you accompany me to the toilet? i need to peeeee."

jihoon said to jun who is sitting across him.

"sure, why not?" jun stood and approach the entrance to ask seungcheol and seokmin's permission.

"sure. but bring this rifle with you. for your safety." seokmin said while handing jun the rifle.

and this is where it goes wrong.