fifteen

seungcheol and seokmin was awake after hearing a loud scream echoes at the end of the pathway of the mall. they were still in shock after hearing the loud screams and their heart beats rapidly.

except for chan combo is sleeping soundly in jisoo's arms. "guys, can i asked where wonwoo is?" jun asked everyone who were still puzzled.

and realized wonwoo wasn't there with them.

"oh gosh! it might be wonwoo who is screaming!" seungcheol exclaimed while tugging seokmin's sleeves.

"all of you stay here while we looked for wonwoo." seokmin said while following seungcheol whom has run to the source of the loud scream.

while they're looking for wonwoo, they saw wonwoo who is fighting for his life. seokmin saw that wonwoo has got bitten by the infected man.

BANG!

seungcheol get to shoot the man immediately. seokmin ran to wonwoo as fast as bolt who is groaning while holding his injured arm.

"argh! it's painful!" wonwoo said painfully while trying to fight the urge to attack them.

attack seungcheol and seokmin.

"i can't stand it..."

"-just kill me..."

"NO!! I WONT!" seungcheol snapped angrily. seokmin was holding a gun and it caught wonwoo's eyes.

in a split second, wonwoo snatched the gun from seokmin's gripped and,

BANG!

he shoot himself.

18 hours to go.