twenty five

minghao was running to find seokmin and seungcheol to help him. but he couldn't find them. it's been half an hour he was looking for help but still he couldn't find one.

he is exhausted and lacked of energy. suddenly he saw a glimpse of shadow. a human. minghao didn't lose hope. he wave his hand in the air to signal the person on the other side to help him.

but before he could do anything, he collapsed on the floor.

while seungcheol was on his way to the toilet, he saw a glimpse of shadow in front of him waving as the person over there was calling him. but then the person collapsed on the floor.

seungcheol was curious and decided to go and check. once he reached the place, he was shock to see minghao faint.

he took his walkie talkie to inform seokmin. "seokmin, bring all of our companions on the third floor. i found minghao unconscious, over-"

after all of them brought minghao to a safer place, they're still waiting for minghao for explanation on what's happening to jun.

while all of them were sitting together, chan asked soonyoung regarding jun.

"uncle, are you still mad at uncle jun? i think you should forgive him for his mistakes. i am very sad seeing him so weak like that." chan said with a sad face while sitting on jisoo's lap.

soonyoung sighed. yes, he is still mad about jihoon's dead. but he have forgive jun.

he didn't mean anything he said to jun before because he said it out of angriness.

"kid, im not mad at uncle jun anymore. i've forgiven him. anyway come here. help me massage my ankle. it's so painful."

soonyoung said to chan playfully after chan sat beside him.

suddenly, minghao was awake and his face was covered with anxiousness.

"where am i? oh my god! you guys need to help me. jun! he has able to fight it. right now, we need to help him."

explained minghao convincingly. all of them were quiet for a moment.

then chan and said, "we'll help uncle jun no matter what."