eighteen

as soon as jun returned from the toilet, seungcheol and seokmin sense something is wrong by juns face expression. they they realize that jun returned alone without jihoon by his side.

seungcheol was curious, "jun, where is jihoon?" seokmin was waiting for jun to answer seungcheol's question but jun still in silence.

he just don't know what to say.

"i-i-i..." jun told seokmin and seungcheol everything that has happened. except for the fact that he got bitten.

bitten by the infected man.

he didn't want to risk his life by others knowing the truth. seokmin and seungcheol froze and they sighed.

"we can't do anything. the damage has done." seungcheol ended the conversations and sat in front of the entrance.

soonyoung realise that jihoon has gone for too long. he walked towards seungcheol and woke him up. "seungcheol, where is jihoon? he has been gone for too long."

seungcheol let out a heavy breath and started to tell everything that jun told him to soonyoung.

soonyoung's facial expression changed drastically. "that son of a-" soonyoung approached jun who is sleeping on a couch soundly and tug his collar harshly.

"how the fuck can you sleep after you kill someone you cunt!!!" soonyoung yelled in front of juns face.

soonyoung's voice was so loud that it makes everyone awake.

"hey, what's happening?' jeonghan asked while rubbing his eyes, still half-asleep.

everyone were watching soonyoung getting mad at jun without knowing the reason why.

jun can't talk or answer soonyoung's question at all. his head was pounding in the inside as if there are thousands of knives stabbed it.

his left arm sting so bad and he is starving. he felt the urge to eat and attack soonyoung. it really gave him fear.

he is afraid that he can't control it.

"soonyoung, stop it..." jun said weakly while trying to pulled away his collar from soonyoung's gripped. jeonghan and minghao was trying to pull both of them apart.

"i will never forgive you! i will seek justice for jihoon!" soonyoung shout while pointing his index finger to juns face.

jeonghan was trying to comfort soonyoung and he was curious with soonyoung's behaviour.

"soonyoung, what happened?" jeonghan asked soonyoung who was leaning on the wall gloomily.

"jun,-

"he accidentally shoot jihoon in the toilet and he is dead!!"