eleven

on the 20 th floor, hansol was locked in the room. it was because he got infected. th safety team incharged doesn't want to risk other residence from getting infected. in front of the room door, seungkwan was crying. he took a glance at the hole on the door and saw hansol suffering. "sollie, im sorry. im unable to protect you. forgive me." seungkwan said to hansol while crying. he regret the time he didn't realize the infected man attacked hansol.

"kwan, it's not your fault." hansol said while trying to fight the painfulness that sting his body. at the same time the virus makes him feel hungry. every time he is near seungkwan, he is craving for seungkwans flesh. "kwan just kill me. i don't think i can stand it anymore. i don't want to hurt you." hansol utter his words to seungkwan. "no, it won't happen." out of nowhere, choi san sat beside seungkwan. san is one of the safety team that was incharged to protect the residences.

"it would be better if i kill him or else he will hurt others. including you." san said to seungkwan. seungkwan gave a dirty look to san. "you better shut your big mouth."

"kwan, come on. just kill me. it's very painful." hansol is hurt. he couldnt stand it any longer. "sollie i'm so sorry. i love you. so much and i mean it."seungkwan said while sobbing.

"i love you too. promise me you will be safe."

"i promise." seungkwan replied while leaning his forehead on th door. he threw his glance to san and nod his head signalling him to shoot hansol. seungkwan got up and walked away from there. he can't bear seeing hansol being killed in front of him. san aim the gun towards hansol and,

BANG!