twenty nine

soonyoung was searching for jeonghan and seokmin when he heard someone pulled a trigger and,

BANG!

soonyoung ran towards the place and saw minghao's corpse on the floor and seokmin breath heavily while holding a rifle.

beside seokmin, jeonghan laid on the floor in pain.

soonyoung gasped.

he approached jeonghan and laid jeonghan's head on his lap. soonyoung spot that jeonghan's neck was getting bitten by infected minghao.

"NO! JEONGHAN! FIGHT IT! DONT LEAVE CHAN ALONE! HE NEEDS YOU!"

soonyoung pat jeonghan's cheeks lightly. tears fell down jeonghan's pale cheeks.

"s-s-s-soonyoung, take care of chan, for m-m-me. i trust y-y-you."

jeonghan stuttered. he know he cant take it anymore.

"s-s-soonyoung, i think we should leave jeonghan. his veins has already bruising. he will get infected anytime soon."

seokmin said to soonyoung with a panic.

"but, i can't leave him alone!" soonyoung snapped. suddenly, chan and seungcheol appeared. "what happened?!"

seungcheol asked with horror. he knew something is wrong right after he saw jeonghan on the floor.

"NO! PAPA WHAT HAPPENED?!" chan asked in disbelief while running and pulled jeonghan in his arms. he cried so hard since it crashed his heart seeing his father so helpless.

"PAPA! DONT LEAVE ME! I PROMISE I WILL OBEY YOU AFTER THIS! IM SORRY I MAKE YOU ANGRY JUST NOW! IM SO SORRY!" chan shout his heart out while his tears won't stop rolling down his cheeks.

jeonghan placed his hand on chan's wet cheeks.

"channie, listen. you need to stay with uncle soonyoung no matter what. and p-p-promise me you will be safe."

"i love you remember that."

"im sorry i scold you just now."

and for the last time, he kissed chan's cheeks dearly.

soonyoung carried chan in his arms and stood.

"let's go find a better place shall we?" seungcheol asked both soonyoung and seokmin.

it's hard for them to leave jeonghan, but they have to.

jeonghan felt his head banging in the inside. "leave me before all or you get hurt by me."

jeonghan state. chan jumped from soonyoung's embrace and ran towards jeonghan and he place a last warm kiss on jeonghan's forehead.

"papa, i love you, thanks for looking after me until i am 7 years old. i promise you i will survive."

then he ran to soonyoung and hold soonyoung's hand as 4 of them walked outside the mall.

seungcheol spot jun at the exit of the mall lying with blood convering his forehead so he went to check for juns pulse yet he knew it's no use.

only 4 of them to survive in the next 5 hours.