fourteen

seungcheol, wonwoo, jeonghan, jisoo and chan. they're running towards the mall too. few moments ago, seungcheol and wonwoo ran as fast as they could towards the mall when they saw jeonghan and jisoo ran while chan is in jeonghan's arms sleeping serenely.

seungcheol and wonwoo still has humanity and decided to help jeonghan and jisoo. seungcheol snap out of reality when they've reached the mall. an abandoned mall.

"thank god you're safe seungcheol." seokmin said gratefully. seokmin, jun, minghao, jihoon and soonyoung arrived at the same time too. "let's get in before it's too late." seokmin instruct.

they're 1p of them. 10 of them surviving for the sake of their lives. 10 minutes to go before they explode the apartment, they fell asleep on the second floor of the mall.

the surrounding of the mall was quiet and dark. the lights was off. everyone were asleep as if nothing is happening.

except for, wonwoo.

he is unable to sleep. he can't take off his mind from thinking about mingyu. he misses mingyu so bad that it crashes his heart. hot tears rolled down his cheeks.

he walked all over the second floor. he walked.

walked.

walked.

walked.

without realizing he is in front of mingyu's favourite ice cream shop. he stopped in front of the entrance. he caresses his fingers on the crash entrance door.

"mingyu, i miss you."

and he sob for the nth time.

TING~~

wonwoo looked to his left. he heard a bell tingling as if the wind blows it. he caught a glance of shadow blurring through his eyes. he can't seen it clearly because he is not wearing his glasses.

he walked towards the shadow and thought it was mingyu. he is going insane because he just misses mingyu so much.

he ran and hugged his 'mingyu',

and realize that is not his mingyu.