twenty seven

after seokmin found the fire extinguisher, he sawn jeonghan and chan was kneeling on the ground while crying non stop. no, don't tell me jisoo is- he aimed the nozzle towards the fire just to witness that jisoo was completely burnt.

seokmin was too late.

" NO! DADDY YOU PROMISE ME WE WILL SURVIVE TOGETHER! BUT, WHY DO YOU LEFT US?!"

chan snapped since he can't accept the fact that his father has gone. a while ago, his father was just by his side but now he is gone forever.

jeonghan was crying. he just sat there staring at jisoo's corpse. he snapped out of reality when chan shook his arms harshly.

"PAPA! DO SOMETHING! HELP DADDY!HELP HIM! PLEASEEE!" chan said while hiccuping hardly while pointing at jisoo's dead body.

jeonghan was angry and he don't know why. he don't know why he felt like smacking chan right there.

"CHAN! STOP IT! THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO! DADDY IS DEAD!" jeonghan shout in front if chan's face making him startled.

he backed away and ran to hug soonyoung who is standing behind him. he never saw jeonghan in that condition for his entire 7 years of living because jeonghan has always been caring and understanding father to him.

it seems as if he didn't recognize his father anymore. "jeonghan, stop it! why do you have to be angry at him?! he didn't know anything!"

soonyoung snapped while comforting chan who is in his arms.

seungcheol on the other hand, walked towards the exit of the mall and saw a van and something came up to his mind.

he can't bear seeing jun who's in pain and minghao who has almost lose hope in living.

he can't bear seeing chan being an orphan and jeonghan lost control by losing his temper to chan.

he can't bear soonyoung with his badly sprained ankle and him losing jihoon in a worst way he could imagine.

and finally, he can't bear seeing seokmin who protected all of them without asking anything in return.

he can't.

and this is time.

time for him to protect them.

he walked towards the abandon van a on the far edge and saw a key in the ignition.

he know they can escaped this disaster.