six

it's almost 1 hour after the quarantine started. yet mingyu is not home yet. wonwoo started to get anxious. he walked back an forth around his apartment worriedly. he don't know if he need to look for mingyu or not. he walked towards the main door and stay still. he is in dilemma whether he should find mingyu or stay in the house and wait for him. but he knows he can't stay. it's not safe out there for mingyu to be alone by himself.

wonwoo walked towards the main door and unlocked it. he took a glance around his apartments corridor. now or never. he will find mingyu and protect him. he took a step out of his house quietly. he is afraid that there will be any infected human around him. the human who got infected were very sensitive to sound. he walked towards the elevator and pushed the button.

ding dong.

shit. he knocked the button repeatedly. grrr. behind him there was an infected man drooling while looking at him. the elevator doors slide open and wonwoo get in as fast as he could before the infected man could catch him.

" geez." wonwoo catches his breath while sliding himself on the elevators floor. " dude what are you doing out here?" wonwoo was startled. he is not alone. there is a man wearing safety suit and mask to prevent him from getting bitten by the infected humans out there. the man was incharged to protect the residents from any danger.

"im looking for my boyfriend. he is not home yet and I'm so freaking worried." wonwoo said agitatedly towards the man. "geez that sucks. but you know that you shouldn't be out here. it's dangerous." seungcheol replied to wonwoo when suddenly the elevator stopped at the ground floor.

"come on i will help you but make sure you follow me. don't go anywhere." seungcheol instruct wonwoo. " no worries. I will."