five

all of the residence stayed in their house quietly to stay safe. stay safe from the horrible virus that have been spreading their place for the past days. well, not all of them obey to the instruction. 2 boys named jun and minghao wasnt in their home. theyre wandering around the street while chattering away as if nothing is happening. "i dont believe in this dumbass disease. i mean how can it even exist? human cant eat human, bruh." minghao said while munching his chips that he brought along.

jun looked at his bestfriend with a smile on his face. he had no idea why did he joined minghaos foolish decision. maybe it was because he likes minghao. jun had promised to himself to protect minghao no matter what. "hao, what if we die tonight?" jun asked minghao that was so lay back. "pfft. its not gonna happen okay? its ridiculous. human cant eat human. they just made up this virus to avoid people from going out of their house." minghao said while snorting.

suddenly, minghao froze. he heard footsteps behind him and jun. "why? hao, you alright?" jun asked while throwing his glance at their surroundings. jun was shocked. he saw a man. nope. an infected man. the man was limping towards them. saliva was drooling from his mouth and felt on his shirt. the man smile crookedly at jun and minghao.

"shit. run!" jun shout and pulled minghao towards the warehouse a few metres in front of them. the infected man chased both of them. the infected kim mingyu chased them.