twenty two

as soon as they gathered in the store after hearing jisoo screamed, they were shock to see jun who is pulling jisoo's hair roughly.

it's not the same jun that they used to know. jun's shirt was torn and fully covered with dry blood. juns face was full of blood and from afar they can spot dry tears on his cheeks.

jeonghan couldn't stand seeing jisoo in juns gripped. it's too dangerous for jisoo's life because jun was infected. now he understood why minghao warned him about getting in the store.

chan was crying in jeonghan's embrace. like jeonghan, he also couldn't stand seeing his beloved father in that condition.

jun was pulling jisoo roughly towards him while seokmin and seungcheol aimed their rifle towards jun. jisoo was breathing heavily since he is afraid of what might happens towards him.

soonyoung on the other hand plant his feet firmly on the ground, too scared to move.

jun was smiling cynically.

"so you wanna kill me huh?" jun asked seokmin and seungcheol while grinning in a nuisance way.

jun was drooling so bad as if he never ate for 5 days. "do you know how hard for me to control myself? control myself not to eat every freaking one of you!! and now i have lost minghao!!!" suddenly jun was sobbing.

but he tightened his gripped on jisoo's hair. "for now , let me have a proper meal. why not i have this pretty boy over here for my breakfast?" jun said while sniffing jisoo's neck.

seungcheol and seokmin was pulling the trigger together.

"jun stop it! don't risk your live. we know you can fight it. we know you're strong enough to do it." seungcheol said with all his trust on jun.

before they can get an answer from jun, minghao appeared out of nowhere and pushed jisoo away from jun before saying,

" JUN KILL ME! NOT THEM! THEY DESERVE TO SURVIVE!"

minghao yelled while crying.