twenty one

it's been 4 hours since the last time they saw jun. whenever seungcheol asked minghao about jun, minghao will just keep his mouth shut. and they just kept quiet about it.

they have 12 hours more to go. but they don't know whether they can stand it or not. it's already 7.40 am and they haven't eaten since yesterday.

seokmin's tummy was grumbling asking for him to eat. "seungcheol, let's get some food together shall we?" seokmin asked seungcheol and the others.

all 6 of them were walking towards the grocery store including chan who is sleeping in jisoo's arms.

while jeonghan was searching for food on the first aisle, he saw minghao at the entrance of the store with fear plastered on his face.

he approached minghao and tap his shoulder lightly making minghao flinch.

"minghao, are you okay? is something wrong?" clearly jeonghan was concerned towards minghao.

after jun was gone, the only thing that minghao said was, not to look for jun and nothing escaped his mouth until now.

"i don't want to get in the store. and all of you shouldn't too." finally, minghao opened his mouth to talk.

jeonghan dont get what was minghao trying to tell him. "what do you mean?" jeonghan asked while scratching his nape confusingly.

"there is..." before minghao could say anything, chan ran towards jeonghan asking his father to carry him.

"aww my channie is awake. where is daddy? you hungry?" jeonghan asked chan who's in his embrace. chan slung his arms around jeonghan's neck while nodding his head.

he is probably starving by now. "jeonghan no matter what, you need to protect everyone. chan especially." minghao advised jeonghan and ran away from the store.

"minghao! wait!" jeonghan tried to chase minghao but he couldn't. " papa let's eat! daddy is waiting for you."

before chan and jeonghan had a chance to get inside, they heard a loud scream coming from the store.

"JISOO!"