nineteen

16 hours more to go.

2 hours has passed after juns worst incident. at the moment, soonyoung was ignoring jun. it's almost half past 3 in the morning where everyone was asleep.

except for jun.

he is unable to sleep as he was hungry. it's impossible for him to kill one of them. it's not right to do that since he has already assumed all of them as his friends.

suddenly, chan was crying loudly that it wakes jisoo up. jun pretended to sleep while jisoo was checking on his son, chan.

"channie, why are you crying?" jisoo asked chan while patting his back lightly.

"i had a dream that there is one ugly man killed papa! i don't want papa to die!" chan explained his nightmare while sobbing.

jisoo was speechless and he stared at jeonghan who is sleeping on his side. he is afraid that he will lose jeonghan.

"channie, listen. daddy will protect you and papa no matter what okay? trust me, because i love both of you so much and nothing in the world can change it."

jisoo replied while kissing chan's forehead dearly. "now, go back to sleep okay?"

"okay!" chan said while smiling and showing his crooked teeth.

jun who was pretending to sleep was touched by jisoo's words. he can't believe that jisoo loves his family so dearly.

he shouldnt do this.

but at the same time he need food.

to stay alive.

he need human's meat to stay alive.

but he can't kill jisoo.

right?