twenty six

all of them followed minghao's lead to the grocery store where jun is sitting quietly. a feel of sympathy attacked them as soon as they saw jun who's fighting for his life.

minghao cradle jun on his lap. he can't stand seeing jun in that horrible condition. "minghao, i don't know what we should do to heal him."

seungcheol said to minghao disappointedly. minghao sighed. "it's okay. i just want to sit with him." on the other hand, soonyoung heard a tin can felt on the floor and made a clanking sound.

he gulped and turned his head on the first aisle. he saw an infected man face with full of blood. soonyoung shout with a terrified look and grab a rifle from seokmin's hand and-

BANG!

he released a relieve breath.

"oh my god! that sucks!" soonyoung mumbles to himself.

when jisoo was backing away after soonyoung shoot the man, he accidentally knocked his feet on a big bottle of oil lamp.

he thought that nothing is going to happen until he saw chan was holding a lighter.

before jisoo could do anything, chan flick the lighter, and out of sudden the lighter slipped off from chan's gripped and drop to the ground since jeonghan pull chan's hand in a nick of time.

but not lucky night for jisoo. the lighter felt on the oil lamp.

the grocery store was caught on fire, making everyone panic.

"NO! JISOO!"

jeonghan shout from across the store. he can't protect jisoo at the moment since the fire was raging and the smoke was threatening to choke him.

the fire was spreading wildly.

jeonghan shout for help repeatedly. "wait! i will look for fire extinguisher. seungcheol, stay here and try your best to deal with the fire. i will come back as soon as i can." then seokmin vanished in the dark.

the heat around jisoo was so intense making him hard to breath. the fire surrounded him an act like a ttrapped. he know it's already time.

time for him to go.

suddenly, he heard chan's voice.

"DADDY! STAY STRONG! I KNOW YOU CAN!"

but jisoo know he can't.

he collapsed on the floor and the fire tug at the end of his sleeves and spread like a bolt to his body.

and the last words he said was,

"j-j-j-jeonghan, c-c-chan, i love y-y-y-ou."

10 hours left.