thirteen

hundreds of people were running away out of the apartment to protect themselves from danger. but not all of them ran. because seungkwan isn't running. he cried in the middle of the chaos. he can't accept the fact that he lost hansol.

"sollie, why aren't you here with me?" he sob. "i miss you." he sob. he is holding a gun. he aimed the gun on his forehead. "i wanna be with you sollie. wait for me in the afterlife. im sorry that i have to break the promise."

in the count of 3,2,1

BANG!

it's almost midnight. 30 minutes to go before they explode the building. jun and minghao were running together with seokmin. "i know the place that we can hide for another few hours. let's hope it's not for temporary."

seokmin utter his words. while 3 of them were running to find the place that they will be hiding. seokmin's walkie talkie stuttered. "hey seokmin. let's meet up at the mall. im bringing a few companions with me. over." seungcheol's words blared through the walkie talkie.

"great! im bringing companions too. over." while they are running towards the mall, they saw 2 men on the road besides them. "someone! help!" jihoon shout for help but nobody cares as if he is invivsible.

while jihoon and soonyoung heard the announcement about the explosion, they ran as fast as the could. unfortunately, clumsy soonyoung knocked his foot on a rock and hurt his ankles.

that's how jihoon ended up shouting for help in the middle of the chaotic. seokmin approached jihoon and help soonyoung to get up.

"seokmin, come on, we need to be quick or else we are dead meat." minghao said while rolling his eyes. "im sorry for troubling all of you." soonyoung said guiltily. "it's alright. quick!" seokmin said while helping limping soonyoung and walk towards the mall.