∟ 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. ✔️

pilotpart four

pilot
part four

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

"I'VE BEEN GOING over unsolved cases from the past nine months, and there's been a sharp increase in unexplained deaths and missing people," Barry explained and looked around at Cisco, Caitlin and Anna who were all surrounding the table that he had the case files resting on. "Your metahumans have been busy," he added and then inhaled sharply. "I'm not blaming you. I know you didn't mean for any of this to happen. I know you all lost something. But I need your help to catch Mardon and anyone else out there like him," he continued and looked back and forth between Cisco and Caitlin before his eyes fell to Anna's and he softly smiled. "But I can't do this without you. Without any of you."

Cisco nodded slowly, his lips curling up into a grin as he looked across the table at Caitlin. "If we're gonna do this, I have something that might help," he said and looked back and forth between the two dark-haired speedsters standing on either side of him.

Anna and Barry looked at each other with furrowed brows as Cisco and Caitlin left the Cortex and turned left down the hall.

"We should probably follow him," Barry said and cleared his throat, nodding at the brunette across the table before he turned and chased after his friends.

Anna chased after Barry and looked up at him once she caught up. "You really wanna fight these metahumans? You know this is dangerous, right?"

"Yeah, I know it's risky, but if it'll keep people from getting hurt or worse, I'll do anything," Barry said and turned into a room, Anna following quickly behind. "What've you got, Cisco?"

"Something I've been playing with," Cisco replied with a smile and rested his hands on two stands, turning them both slowly to reveal his latest project—two suits for two superheroes. "They're designed to replace the turnouts firefighters traditionally wear. I thought if S.T.A.R Labs could do something nice for the community, maybe people couldn't be so angry at Dr. Wells anymore."

"How is it going to help us?" Barry asked and walked closer to his suit, admiring the work put into it.

"They're made of a reinforced tri-polymer. They're heat and abrasive resistant so it should withstand your moving at high-velocity speeds," Cisco explained and smiled at both his creations. "And the aerodynamic design should help you both maintain control. Plus, they both have built-in sensors so we can track both your vitals and stay in contact with you both from here."

"Thanks," Barry said and looked to Cisco. "Now, how do we find Mardon?"

"Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. That's all you're gonna say? 'Thanks'?" Anna asked, mocking Barry's voice once she repeated back what he said to the long-haired man. "This genius just made us both a suit each without us knowing and packed it full of useful equipment and all you say is thanks? I, for one, Cisco, am very thankful and very impressed," she said and smiled at the man, causing him to smile back. She looked back at her suit and smiled at it, taking in its beauty.