∟ 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. ✔️

invincible part two

invincible
part two

THE BLUE SPEEDSTER ran through the streets of Central City looking for the car that Joe described to her. On top of keeping rioting metas at bay, trying to keep her feelings contained, and trying to keep her guard up with Zoom on the loose in Central City, Anna now had to make sure Joe didn't lose another son to Zoom.

Anna skidded to a stop next to a silver car, leaning down and peeking through the driver's side window. "Hiya, Wally," she whispered, disguising her voice so she wouldn't give away her identity. She glanced at the police radio in his hands and clicked her tongue, shaking her head in disappointment. "Maybe I should arrest you for stealing."

Wally stared at the speedster with wide eyes and chuckled, setting down the radio on the passengers seat. He smiled, obviously nervous, but it was a charming smile.

Anna walked away from the car, not wanting to allow Wally too much time to look at her face. She swung her arms back and forth and slowly turned around once she was far enough away from the car to make her face unrecognizable. "Detective West told me that you tried to take down a metahuman all on your own today," she said and folded her arms over her chest, shaking her head. "You're just a kid, Wally. You can't risk your life like this."

"But I wanna help," Wally said and furrowed his brows at the blue speedster.

"Look, Wally, I get that you're trying to help, but you have to consider the fact that maybe it's not such a good idea," Anna said and shrugged her shoulders, furrowing her brows. "You can help by staying safe and leaving this to the police."

"Like you and the Flash did?" Wally asked and raised his brows, tilting his head at the female speedster. "Where is he now, anyway? Hiding away?"

"You seem to be forgetting that I have powers, Wally," Anna stated, ignoring the remark the young man had made. "These metas are not your fight. They're mine."

"No, it's all of ours," Wally snapped back and shook his head. "This is my city, too, and it's up to all of us to protect it."

"Anna, we got a major metahuman alert at Fifth and Main. Get there," Cisco ordered over the earpiece in the woman's ear.

"I'm on it," Anna said and looked back at Wally, pointing a finger at him. "Stay out of trouble, and don't hurt your father because you can't sit still," she added and bolted away from the car, running through the streets as fast as she could, making necessary sharp turns that almost caused her to slip to get to her destination.