∟ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. ✔️

flash of two worldspart one

flash of two worlds
part one

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

"PLEASE, JUST LET me explain. I mean you no harm," Jay said, his eyes lingering on Anna a moment longer than anyone else. She shifted uncomfortably, a chill running up her spine as she briefly locked eyes with the newcomer.

"How do you know our names?" Barry questioned, his brows furrowing. He took a step forward as if to block Anna from Jay's view, his hand falling from her hip and her fingers fell from the back of his shirt.

Jay smiled slightly, nodding his head. "I know all your names. Caitlin Snow. Cisco Ramon. Detective Joe West. Shan—"

"Enough. That part about "explaining" needs to happen right about now," Joe cut in, his eyes narrowing even more at the newcomer.

Jay lifted his hands into the air, raising his eyebrows slightly. "This world is in danger," he stated and looked around the group, causing them to sneak glances at each other.

"What other worlds are there?" Cisco questioned and furrowed his eyebrows.

"When you created the singularity above Central City, you also created a breach between my world and yours," Jay began explaining, causing Anna to look around the room at the looks of confusion across her friends' faces.

"I'm sorry. A breach?" Iris questioned.

"Yes. A portal, connecting our two Earths," Jay replied and nodded.

Anna's eyes shot to Shannon and she furrowed her brows, wondering if her friend had such potential the whole time. Shannon's portals were cool and amazing for allowing them to travel to parts of the city even faster than Anna and Barry could run to, but knowing that her friend could potentially breach to another world was astonishing.

"And what, precisely, is your concern?" Professor Stein questioned.

Jay cleared his throat and lowered his hands slightly, glancing briefly at Joe. "A few days ago, you found a dead man named Al Rothstein at a nuclear plant. But then, a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you."

"Atom Smasher," Cisco piped up, glancing over at the two speedsters who shared a similar furrowed brow look.

"That man was from my world. If he got through the breach, I suspect there'll be more to follow," Jay stated and nodded his head slowly, his eyes landing on Anna once again.

"Okay. So, Jay, how exactly do you know all this?" Barry questioned, his brows furrowing even more as he stepped slightly to the left to shield Anna even more from the man's gaze.