∟ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. ✔️

fastest man -and woman- alivepart three

part three

THE BRUNETTE PUSHED open the door of her apartment and stepped inside, closing it quickly behind her. "I quit my job!" She exclaimed and threw her hands up in the air with a smile on her face. The smile quickly faded when no one responded and she dropped her arms down to her sides. "Damn, that's embarrassing," she whispered and kicked off her shoes then sped into the kitchen.

Anna had finally gotten the nerve to quit her job after the speech that Emily had given her the day before. She had planned to quit before her plans with Barry, but couldn't bring herself to do it because she was already nervous enough to hang out with the dark-haired boy and didn't need to add on to the stress she was feeling.

Anna's phone began to ring loudly in her back pocket and she jumped as she pulled herself from her thoughts. She groaned and grabbed her phone, pulling it out and looking down at the name. "Barry?" She whispered to herself and answered the call, bringing the phone to her ear. "Anna Wells speaking," she said in a singsong voice with a smile on her face.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt, I know you're quitting your job today, but Stagg Industries is being shot up right now and Joe's there. I need your help if you can make it," Barry said quickly and Anna heard a locker door get pulled open, wincing at it squeaked. "Again, I'm sorry to pull you out of your own day."

Anna quickly bolted to her bedroom and pulled open her closet door to her her suit. "Stagg Industries? Yeah, I'll meet you there, Barr," she said and pushed all the clothes in her closet away so she could get to her suit that was hanging on a hook in the back. She grabbed the hanger and pulled it out of her closet, looking at the emblem on the chest. "See you in a flash," she whispered the groaned. "Oh, my God, that was so stupid."

"I'll see you in a bit, Anna," Barry said, letting out a small laugh before he hung up the phone.

Anna groaned loudly and tossed her phone on the bed. She yanked her hair back into a ponytail quickly and then changed into her suit. She looked down at her suit as she put on her mask, furrowing her eyebrows. "Wait," she whispered and ran her hands down over the material. "Is this bulletproof?"

 "Is this bulletproof?"