∟ 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨. ✔️

welcome to, and escaping from, earth-2part one

from, earth-2
part one

ALL THE BREACHES—except for the one in the basement of S.T.A.R Labs—had finally been closed, giving Zoom almost no way to access Earth-1, allowing Anna to finally walk around without feeling on edge and scared. For almost an hour, Anna and Barry ran around Central City using Harry's newly created devices to close all the breaches that would seal away the horrors on the other side. Zoom was smart and he would find the last breach to access Earth-1, but it would take him longer and that would give the Flash and Swift more time to prepare for his arrival.

"Alright, Barry, listen to me," Jay spoke up as the team entered the basement where the final breach remained. "You're about to go through the looking glass. You're gonna see things that look and feel familiar, but they're not. Up is down, black is white. And do not get sucked in emotionally. And good luck."

"Yeah," Barry muttered and turned to his girlfriend, resting his hands on her arms. "If we're not back in forty-eight hours, that means that Zoom has us. If that happens, you have to close the breach."

"Like hell I'm doing that, Barr," Anna said and shook her head, reaching up to cup her partner's face. "I'll come looking for you and Cisco. I'm not leaving you over there alone."

"Are you sure you don't want to tag along, Anna? It'll be fun," Cisco said and patted the speedster's back, causing her to drop her hands from Barry's face.

"Anna Wells is dead on Earth-2, Cisco. If anyone sees my face, they'll know something's up," Anna said and smiled at the long-haired boy, patting his shoulder. "Besides, someone has to stay here and protect the city, right? Just be careful."

"Of course," Cisco replied and hugged the brunette briefly before moving on to talk to his girlfriend.

"If you fight a meta, please be careful. Your speed still hasn't fully replenished yet," Barry said and placed a hand on either side of Anna's face, stroking his thumbs over her cheeks. "And keep an eye on everyone."

"I know, Barry," Anna said and wrapped her arms around his torso, hugging him tightly. "I'll miss you, but I'll see you soon."

Barry sighed and stepped out of the hug, frowning. "Anna, you know that I might n—"

"I'll see you soon," Anna repeated and nodded her head, pushing herself up onto her toes to kiss the boy lightly. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Barry said and kissed Anna's forehead before walking toward the speed cannon with Cisco and Harry.

Anna stepped up onto the platform where Jay, Joe, Caitlin, Elizabeth, her brother, and Shannon were. She folded her arms and faced the group about to travel to Earth-2.