∟ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨. ✔️

enter zoompart one

enter zoom
part one

"ZOOM SENT ME here to kill you," Dr. Light began, her eyes darting back and forth between the two masked speedsters as they watched her from the other side of the glass. She met Anna's eyes, her expression softening slightly as she lifted a gloved finger to point at the girl. "He sent me here specifically for you. He said he'd kill me if I didn't kill you and give him proof. I swear he didn't even mention the Flash, he only wanted you, Swift. I didn't want to kill you. Either of you."

"But you were fine with trying to kill Emily Patel," Anna spoke up and folded her arms over her chest, her brows furrowing beneath her mask.

"It was the best bad idea that I could come up with," Light interjected and folded her arms over her chest, resting her back up against the far wall of the cell furthest from the door. "Leave her body for Zoom to find. He'd think I was dead and I'd be free."

"How was he supposed to know where to find her body?" Barry asked, causing Light to scoff and shake her head.

Anna stepped closer to the cell, her eyes narrowing on the woman who tried to kill her and her best friend. "Answer his question," she demanded and tapped her fist against the glass, anger bubbling through her veins.

"Just let me go," Light said, pushing aside Barry's question and ignoring Anna's poor attempt at intimidating her. "Let me disappear."

"You would spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, never knowing when Zoom is coming," Barry said and tilted his head at the woman behind the glass.

"And you know damn well that he'd find you," Anna added and folded her arms over her chest once again, her jaw clenching as her cheeks grew hot from the rage burning in her chest.

"Okay," Light sighed and pushed off the wall, dropping her hands down to her sides as she took a few small steps toward the glass that separated her from a very angry blue speedster. "Then what's your great idea?"

"How were you supposed to contact Zoom after you killed her? Killed us?" Barry asked and rested his hands on his hips, stepping up closer to Anna.

"I was supposed to get something," Light replied and looked back and forth between the two speedsters, her brows furrowing slightly. "Something I could only get if you were dead. And then throw it through the breach as proof."

"And then what?" Barry asked, glancing down at his girlfriend for a split second before looking back at the woman behind the glass.