∟ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲. ✔️

tricksterspart one

tricksters
part one

"YOU'RE TELLING ME that a criminal flirted with you?" Emily asked over the phone as Anna pressed it to her ear. "A criminal flirted with you? He did know that you're the badass masked superhero running around, correct?"

"Oh, Em, he was flirting with me while I was wearing the suit," Anna said and laughed as she sat down on the back of the sofa, turning around so she was looking out the window. "Did Shan fill you in on what happened with Cisco?"

"Yeah, is he okay?" Emily asked.

"Seems okay. Shannon says he's doing better, so that's good," Anna replied and cleared her throat, resting her elbows on her knees. "Did she also tell you that she's gonna stop being part of the Central City Hero Squad for a while?" She asked, shuddering and cringing at the name that Shannon had given to the trio such a long time ago.

Emily sighed. "Yeah. I tried to convince her to keep helping you guys but you know how stubborn she is," she replied. "How have things been around there?"

"Hectic, as usual," Anna replied and looked out over the city, her eyes landing on clouds of black smoke rising up behind a building in front of the park. "Holy shit."

"What? What's going on?" Emily asked, her voice full of panic.

A loud bang filled Anna's ears and more puffs of black smoke billowed up from behind the building. "Em, I gotta go," she said quickly and jumped off the couch, jogging toward the door. "I think there are bombs going off at the park," she said quickly and slipped on her shoes. "I'll talk to you later. Bye, love you."

"Be safe! Love you too," Emily said quickly before Anna hung up and pocketed her phone.

Anna stepped out into the hall and looked around as she shut the door behind her. Once the coast was clear, she began running down the hall and out of the building as fast as she could. "Never a dull moment."

"