Introduction

Nothing, that's all there was. This space was empty, it needed something. Something that would make it...something. That's when it happened a flash of green in the empty nothingness, after the flash there was finally something or you could say someone.

He had green hair and green eyes. His pants, shoes and tie are black. He wears a long-sleeve white shirt. He had a wand in his hands, fly-like wings and a floating crown above his head.

 He had a wand in his hands, fly-like wings and a floating crown above his head

"Hey you, yeah you! Who else would I be talking to in this vast sea of well...nothing. So let's do some introductions, I'm Cosmositartaripantationlister but you can call me Cosmo for short. I am a God in a sense and my dimension was getting too much to handle so I looked for a place where I can be free and think about things and ended up here. But now that I see it, it's not that flattering but we can fix that." Cosmo said as he waved his wand.

A large building appeared in the empty void and it was nice, and this was just the lobby. The first floor was the lobby, second floor were the rooms, third floor was the cafeteria and the final floor was a huge theater with the biggest movie screen ever.

"There, oh wait." Cosmo waved his wand and the building lit up making the empty void brighter "Now you may be wondering why I made such a big place when I could just make a simple room, SIMPLE! I get bored easily and I'm more of a people person myself so I decided that I would 'borrow' beings from a random dimension to well watch the multiverses with me. But here's the catch, a friend of mine also had the same exact idea, crazy right!? Anyway, he's making them react to trailers but since I won't let him beat me then in my multiverse adventure, they're gonna watch themselves in movie clips, YouTube videos, music videos, and more. So now that you understand, let's see who our unlucky guests will be."

Cosmo waved his wand and different portals appeared in front of him, he shut his eyes and picked one at random. After he pointed his wand at one portal, the rest disappeared. He opened his eyes and tilted his head and groaned.

"RWBY!! Argh!! This is gonna be a process but fine, let's get these guys here and hopefully they won't kill each other." Cosmo said as he entered the portal but then he popped his head out and looked at you.

"By the way we won't talk for a while and from now on I'll be acting like the buffoon I look like just to spice things up." Cosmo said with a wink as he disappeared into the portal.