5

it had been a few hours of my sobbing so i decided that i'd look threw instagram for the millionth time. i noticed jake was at the clue he gah as a kite. making out with tana. i always knew there was something between them.

for some reason i was hurt or surprised that we broke up i don't really think that i was over all that happy anyways.  he was always on my ass about not telling anyone about us and hiding everywhere we want it was honestly getting annoying at this point.

it was the next morning and i woke up
in my brand new appartment. i realized that i didn't have a coffee machine so i decided to go to starbucks instead. i think i saw one down the street.

i got ready with some black bike pros a ucla t-shirt tied at the back and i was on my way.

it was only like a 6 minute walk so i took my time getting there. but there was quite the line. i waited patiently taking in all i could about this new strange place. i got to the front of the line and ordered my usual caramel macchiato. venti. i usually likes to spend money but right now with everything going on i was short on money.

i got my order after what seemed to be a heck of a long wait but just as i turned around WHACK my drink went flying everywhere.

"what the fuck!" i shrieked

"oh my gosh i'm so-"

our eyes met. my blue eyes locked my his golden brown precious eyes. his hair slicked back like a 80's movie actor.

"woah" were the only works that came pouring  of my mouth.

=========================
short ;)

comment and vote !