23

after everyone was finished and cleaned up i decided that it was time for me to head home. i felt like i hadn't been home in a week. i packed up and made my way home.

once i was home i felt refreshed and happy. the vlog squad were such great and funny people and i actually fit in pretty well with them. although i was the youngest besides vardon.

i was actually going to go do some shopping when natalie texted me

natalie: be ready in 10 we're going shopping....david's treat!

elana: wow ok didn't see that coming

natalie: lol see ya!

i quickly a bit frantically got ready and headed down stairs in search for natalie's car. me and her had become so close after these last few days and i really think we could be good friends. back in wisconsin i hadn't had many friends that were girls but rather hanging around 'the boys' but i guess that was just the certain lifestyle i was living at the time. and boy had i cleaned up my act lately.

after spotting natalie's car and getting in i was greeted with a warm hug and we sat off on our way.

but let's be honest. i didn't actually like shopping all that much.

=========================
hey guys this was just a filler chapter i'm still thinking of new ideas to keep it going so bare with me at the moment y'all!

love ya

vote and comment!