18

as we pulled into davids drive way after coming back from our shopping trip i got out of the car and took all of the bags meanwhile jeff walked in with only his phone in his hands.

natalie came running to my rescue and grabbed a few of the bags that were in my hands and took them to the kitchen.

it was about and hour later and we were all starting to get ready to watch the movie. david picked the greatest showman cause apparently it was a movie he's been wanting to see.

i sat on the couch and got comfy. i was looking down at my phone when the couch beside me dipped i looked over and to my suprise it was david.

"anyone sitting here ?" he questioned

"nope all for you i guess" i said back to him

and then the other side dipped and this one was not a suprise. it was jeff. we were just waiting for zane to finish in the bathroom and then we were going to start but i told jeff to go get me a blanket an with out hesitation he got up and grabbed one. he sat back down a little closer to me this time though which to be honest i did not mind one bit.

about half way into the movie i was getting tired laid my head down on jeff's shoulder. but then he did something i least expected. his hand travelled down to my thigh and he rested it there.

oh god.

=========================
longer ;)

vote and comment