27

i hopped into the matte black limo that jeff had rented because apparently tonight was special. making sure to not rip my dress jeff eagerly pulled me closer to him and kissed me roughly. i could already tell that tonight was going to be a hell of a good night.

"jeff why don't you drink?" i questioned in the midst of the scilence

"cause it'll set me back to step 1 where i was at the beginning of the year baby...." woah he called me baby and i almost melted in my spot. he hadn't done that yet.

"oh okay we don't have to talk about it..." i sighed

"oh no no baby tonight is going to be one that you'll remember for a long time..." he smirked

i hadn't really seen the naughty side of jeff ever really because he was so serious most the the time but i guess he was a little dirty.

we were at the club and i was already drunk out of my mind. i usually didn't drink this much but since all of my friends were here i thought why the hell not.

my favourite song came of and i was singing my heart out when jeff came up from behind me and started dancing with me. i began to let the alcohol get the best of me and i started to twerk on jeff. his hand firmly gripped my waist as his face lit up. i felt a small squeeze on my ass.

i looked back to jeff......

=========================
and there's another one folks....and holy shit 1k reads?! wtf i love you guys so much!!!!!

vote and comment please!