40

cody was driving and he pulled up to a night club. my favourite one that i've been to in la so far.

"oh my cody this is my favourite club!" i was so excited tonight was going to be lit

"cmon let's go!" he said

hand in hand we walked in to the club. cody trailer behind me yet still holding my hand. i walked through the door and

SURPRISE!!!!

was all i could hear. everyone was here. the whole vlogsquad!

"oh my god you guys this is too much!" i was so happy right now words could not even describe it.

we started drinking and taking shots. around 11;15 everyone started getting ready to do cake.

everyone started singing happy birthday to me. and they were all drunk. i was as drunk as them. as they were singing felt a hand on my lower back as i looked beside me it was cody. when everyone was done singing i blew out my candle and wished for everyone to be thus happy forever. the cody whispered in my ear over the noise.

"happy birthday elle!"

our eyes locked and our faces got closer then it happened. our lips connected and it seemed as if the whole world stopped. it was like fireworks in the sky. then we pulled away.

"thank you cody.....for everything" i had a sincere smile on my face.

"elle...your legal now"

================================
hey guys i'm canadian so legal is 18 here so just play it off as 18 is legal in the usa....

vote and comment