39

it was the next morning and i woke up to a whole lotta text from everyone. but one from cody that stood out too

cody padrino: be ready, 6pm not fancy but nice <3

elana: where i am going?

cody padrino: you'll see

for the rest of the day i decided to go shopping. i decided to spoil myself a bit by buying a louis vitton jacket. it went down to my knees almost and it was red. it was now the most expensive thing i owned. when i got home it was 3 o'clock so i decided to started to shower.

once i was done showering i got my speaker and started to play my music. travis scott and all sorts of different artists could be heard through out the whole place.

i started to do my makeup and did a very intense eye look with red lipstick. i curled my hair in lose curls with some slicked back on the sides. it was almost 6. oh crap.

i quickly got dressed and paired my new outfit with sparkly heels that were about 6 inches. maybe i'll finally be taller i thought to myself.

it was 6:02 and i got a text from cody....

cody padrino: i'm coming up are you ready?

elana: yuppers!

there was a faint knock on the door and i answered it. it was cody. he was wearing black suite pants with a white button up shirt he looked really good. his hair was also perfectly slicked back.

"well hello mr. padrino..." i said with a huge smile

"wow you look really good elle" he was so shocked by the looks of it.

and with that we took off to where ever we were going.

================================
vote and comment