37

i turned around to see not only david but jeff. his face ran through a million emotions at once. and he rolled his eyes. then he spoke up.

"so this is why you ditched us last night?!" jeff yelled

"what?! no!" i yelled back

"then why weren't you two at the club last night ?!"

"i'm sorry jeff that i am a recovering alcoholic and the smallest bit of alcohol can set me back to day one and that i didn't get your permission to come back to my own house instead of partying!" i was yelling and furious at this point.

"yea...but with this guy?!"

"yea jeff he's a nice guy!"

"what did you fuck him too?"

"why would you even go there knowing the answer is no?!"

then cody stepped in. his 6'5 build was apt taller than may 5"4 figure but i didn't let that get in the way. he guarded me from jeff knowing how dangerous jeff could be sometimes.

"hey listen man i know what happened and it wasn't right you need to learn how to treat a lady. you don't know how hurtful it can be when you get mad a someone for something so stupid as that!" cody spoke in a tone that i couldn't quite pick up. it wasn't gentle. it wasn't mean. it was straight forward.

"listen i gotta go, you two enjoy your life..." jeff said

david followed jeff out of the apartment. then i instantly fell to the ground sobbing......

================================
vote and comment