51

i was already dress and ready. i was wearing ripped jeans with fishnets underneath and a cropped back band tshirt. i was content with my outfit and we all set off on our way. everyone was going so we had to take two tesla's. david and jason. in david's car it was heath moriah scott kristen toddy and natalie. in jason's car it was me zane jeff cody and carly and then erin.

it wasn't that far of a drive so we got their quickly. it was also only a hour plane ride too so i wasn't that worried. in the car it was pretty awkward. i was sitting between jeff and cody and each time i would say something they would just not answer. jeff kept his hand placed on my knee and cody had noticed so he slightly wrapped his arm around my shoulder casually. by the time we got to the airport i had fell asleep on cody's shoulder but i was woken up by a pair of arms carrying me. it was jeff.

"awe guys look how cute they are" carly whined

"shut up carly" i laughed

jeff put me down so i could walk up the stairs by myself. he kept his hand in my back since i was still wobbly since i just woke up.

we were all seated on the plane ready to go when i got a text.

jeff- empty seat beside me

elle- i see

jeff- come fill it

i got up and went and sat beside jeff and everyone oued and then i saw cody roll his eyes and thats when i realized that cody wasn't the one i originally loved. i longed to always be jeff's and only his.

================================
vote and comment