56

today was the day that i am moving in with jeff. the new place he has gotten was amazing. he has so much more room than his old apartment. he even turned the pool house into. barbershop for his show.

i had my whole apartment packed and ready to go. i had sold all of the things that i wouldn't need like my bed since jeff already had one and the couch. jeff has bought everything new and also got an interior designer to help him out.

the movers had gotten everything to his house in time and i was already waiting there for them.

a few weeks has gone by and i was all settled in and staying at jeff's full time. i had also sold my apartment which gave a me a bit more money in my bank account. i was thinking of starting a youtube channel too to start making some extra money.

today we were all going to david's for some filming which i was very excited for. it had been a while since i filmed with dave since i've been moving and all.

i got in my uber and headed over to dave's. jeff said he would meet me there since he and cody were going to workout. my mind still aches at the thought of cody still loving me but i needed to push it behind me. i was at a new start and new life. but something kept cody running around my mind. everywhere i looked and everything i saw i saw cody. i didn't help that he was always hanging around the place.

there was no way of avoiding him. everyone saw both my relationship with jeff and my past relationship with cody as wrong since i was so young but i couldn't help who i fall for. they were my best friends and i was falling in and out of love with the very quickly.

================================
vote and comment