38

codys pov

i felt so bad for elana she has seemed like she'd been through two much in these past couple months. i could tell when someone wasn't feelin it  and elana definitely needed to be comforted right now.

i decided to go out and grab some stuff for her.

"hey i'm going out for a bit but i'll be back.." i told her.

i went out and drove to target. i bought her some chocolates and a blanket and paid for it.  then i decided i'll go get her a coffee. so i stopped at starbucks and grabbed her and myself a black coffee.

as i walked back up to the apartment i heard friends playing. she must've been feeling better then.

as i walked in with all of the stuff in my hands she noticed and the biggest smile spread across her face.

elana pov:

as i was watching friends i heard the door open. it was cody. i noticed he had a blanket and lots of chocolate and candy. i was beyond happy. i hadn't ever gotten gift just because. i immediately ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. he was warm and cozy.

we were all curled up on the couch watching friends when cody said.

"hey when's your birthday elle?"

"umm...tomorrow" i hesitated

"wait actually?!" he got up

"yea!" i was lugging at this point

"oh god i gotta plan something!" he was  ecstatic

oh god.....did i like cody too now?

================================
vote and comment