52

i sat down right beside him and pulled out my phone. but it was snatched right from my hands by jeff. he went into notes and started typing something.

"elle i need you back. i know what a asshole i was to you and realized how much i needed you back in my life your my day one and my forever please come back"

i immediately looked up to his taller figure and placed a soft and smooth kiss to his lips. i didn't care if everyone was watching or if no one was watching. we finally released and everyone's eyes were glued to us. then the roar of claps and cheers filled the private jet.

"oh my god!!!!" natalie screamed

"congrats!!!!" could be heard from everyone around the plane.

i blushed as jeff is yelled me closer to him
imo his shoulder. i covered my face. and he kissed the top of my head.

awes could be heard through out the plane. i needed to talk to cody about this though i couldn't just leave him hanging like this. it's not like this is was planned at all.

so then i went and sat beside the empty seat beside cody.

"hey can we talk" i asked quietly

"yea sure" he was upset

"i know this is gonna be weird but me and jeff are back together again...i still want to be friends cody. your such a sting and amazing person cody i can't lose you right now either." i spoke softly so that no one heard. no one even knew i dated cody really. some people in the squad had suspicions but we never confirmed it.

================================
vote and comment