63

i woke up a while later and looked over to see a happily sleeping todd. i picked up my phone hoping it was morning already but my luck it was 3:32 am. great.

i decided to get up and go downstairs and watch a movie. i got a coffee and sat down on the couch hoping i would doze off in the midst of the movie. i was just about to go wash my cup when todd came up behind me.

"elle what are you doing?"

"i couldn't sleep toddy"

"awe sorry"

"nothing to be sorry about i think i'm getting tired now"

i said as i walked back into my room. i laid down and the other side of the bed sink back in and i turned to face him.

"can we talk?" todd spoke out suddenly

"sure what's on your mind bud?"

"elle i need you to be serious for a minute. i know we are like brother and sister but i need you to know that i like you. with all of my heart. i feel like i can be myself around you and everything is brighter when your around. i stomach does flips when i'm around you  and i just wanna hold you and protect you but i feel like jeff is in the way all the time. i have loved you since jeff brought you around and we started to hang out. i can't stop this it's just my feelings elle i'm sorry"

"todd i know this is the wrong time because my world is in a million different pieces right now and everything is a mess but i don't know how the group would react to this and jeff especially we know what is capable of and i don't want you to get hurt or even me. i love you too but i don't know if the rest of the world would love us too..."

————————————————————————
vote and comment