16

we pulled back up to david's and i realized that it was only 3 o'clock. as we walked in david questioned me.

"wanna watch a movie witty the squad?"

"oh my god! yes! i love just chill relax nights!" i leaped

it was actually so excited that i was making new friends in LA which i didn't think would happen all this quick either.

once we got inside david said that we need a few things for the movie so i offered to go get some since i was the guest and they were giving me the best vlog footage i could have ever gotten.

just as i was walking out of the door i heard a voice.

"wait i'm coming too!"

i turned around and to my suprise it was jeff

"ok then hurry up!" i laughed

we decided to take jeff's car cause it was bigger and could fit more stuff even tho we only needed small thing for the movie.

"so what's new mr.wittek?" i spoke up finally

"nothing really just came back from miami for a brand deal...." he sounded kind of sad

"why so glum?" i asked

"well i actually turned down the deal..." he replied

"oh my what happened that you had to turn it down?!"

"well it wasn't promoting very good things and things that have gotten me in much trouble in the past and i would hate for anyone to go through what i went through a couple years back so i decided that it was better if i turned it down..." he got a bit happier after he explained himself but as i say just a little explaining but do the trick.

"that sucks but trust me that makes two of us. i haven't had the best start either from my mother being an addict to my father who was okay but still always drunk and was too strict to even be called a father. which basically lead me to getting high and drunk and doing so many things that i have regretted especially at such a young age." i didn't realize i was tearing up at this point. 

wow i just told jeff my life story....

=========================
longer one for y'all ;)

vote and comment