01: Agreement

Hajin's Pov

I was walking down the hall while reading my favorite novel in my hand. My best friends were next to me just laughing their asses off when they noticed that I was so into the book they began to get my attention.

"What?" I replied in a serious voice.

"Why are you so concentrated on that book?" Nayeon asks me.

"It's better than hearing your corny ass laughs." I replied and rolled my eyes.

They scoffed and started whining, begging me to go with them to the mall to hang out.

"What's so fun about the mall when you can stay home and read novels?"

Yes, I am a huge novel fan and one of the biggest bookworms at school. Their Jaws dropped and began telling me countless reasons on how the mall's more fun than reading.

I groaned in annoyance and gave in.

"Yay!!!! Hajin-ie is going to the mall with us~~~" Yerin jumped and hugged me.

These two dorks.. That's why their my best friends~~

We walked to our lockers and gladly the three of us had lockers next to each other. We took our stuff and then suddenly all the girls in the hallway started fangirling. Nayeon and Yerin started fangirling as well and I knew why.

The 5 hottest, most cute, handsome, and talented boys in the school were passing by. They were huge playboys in school, yet all the girls don't care. One of the boys have a locker next to me cause' Nayeon and Yerin's locker are on my right. His locker is right next to mine on my left. Yes, I agree, he is cute, but I would never fall for this playboy. He's one of the biggest playboys in their group. He's probably dated 100 girls. Sadly, he only dated 3 girls, but all the girls who have a crush on him, he always flirts with and the girls are going crazy about him.

One of the reason why I would never date this guys is because I like someone else. His name is Kang Taehyun.

He's part of the guy's group. And that guy is Choi Beomgyu. How i hate saying his name.

Taehyun is like my best friend. One of my closest since he's also my childhood friend. Nayeon and Yerin are even jealous that were friends.

Beomgyu always teases me that he'll never like me and he's too good for me.

Which is true, Taehyun is WAY too good for me. He's out of my league.

Then Beomgyu snapped me back to reality.

"Hello, what are you thinking about bookworm?" he jokingly said and leaned his back against his locker.

"None of your business playboy." I scoffed.

"Wow, chill. Is it about Taehyun again?" he said chuckling.

"What if I said it is." I confidently replied.

"How many times do I have to-" I cut him off.

"Yes, I know, he's out of my league and he will never like me, being best friends with Taehyun is enough." I replied with a cold stare and slammed my locker shut and walked to the classroom with Nayeon and Yerin following behind.

"Wow.."

I was walking to the classroom angrily with the girls still following behind. Me not watching where I was going I bumped into Taehyun.

"T- Taehyun! I- S- sorry.. I wasn't looking.." I said and looked away.

"Haha, it's okay Hajin, mind if you sit with me during lunch?" he asked. A smile crept on my face and i shook my head.