IV

Jinyoung was really out of it, he took the now empty juice bottle and toss it away. He then started to poke on Daehwi, pushing him back.

"You make this mess, you clean it up. You know how to do that right?"

Jinyoung said as he managed to make Daehwi fall to the ground. Daehwi's anger grew after impacting the ground, he took the notebook then stood up in front of Jinyoung. The two were giving each other intense glares before Daehwi decided to hit Jinyoung on the hit with his own notebook. And so that, Jinyoung grabbed onto him as the two fought. Noises of desks crashing and being flipped over caused everyone's attention. Of course, after hearing the fight happening, a crowd formed at the door. Teachers runs in after squeezing past the students and pried Jinyoung off Daehwi. The two were both pinned on either sides of the classroom.

"Jinyoung, calm- hey!"

Jinyoung pushed the teacher off him before lunging towards the other which the other teacher had to hurry and hold Jinyoung back.

"Stop! Jinyoung!"

Jinyoung was stopped quickly after a coach saw and tackled him against the other desks not caring if Jinyoung got hurt.

"Continue acting like this, you'll definitely asking to get expelled."

The coach whispered as Jinyoung stopped resisting almost immediately. The coach picked Jinyoung off the ground then walked him out as the teachers took care of Daehwi exporting them to the office.

>>>

Here we are, the two sitting next to each other with the coach behind one and the homeroom teacher on the other. The principal was playing with his fingers are he stared at the two.

"Well, a new student and our #1 ranking school student is here. I wonder what its all about, tell me.. who started the fight?"

"Jinyoung."

"Daehwi."

The two said at the same time then they glared at each other deadly. The principal eyed the situation before spinning to the side and stood.

"Daehwi, right?"

The principal said as he stood in front of Daehwi, Daehwi only nod in response.

"I know you're new here and adapting, may I know your side of the story?"

Daehwi nods then quickly explained the story which led Jinyoung to be guilty. Of course defending himself, Daehwi didn't mentioned the notebook. After hearing nothing about the notebook, Jinyoung stood up but was pushed back down by the coach.

"Jinyoung? Since you seemed to be objecting, then you tell me."

"It's like what he said, he just didn't mention that he hit me with my notebook that started the fight in the first place. If he didn't do that and agreed to clean my shirt from what he done then I would have let him off."

"You little-"

"Enough!"

The principal then stood and went back to his seat. He glanced at the coach and the homeroom teacher then back at the two.

"If that's the case then, you guys are both getting-"

And so, without having to hear, Jinyoung stood and walked out while flicking Daehwi on the way. Daehwi got up quickly and hurried out as the coach followed after. Both the principal and homeroom teacher sighed and shook their head in disappointment.

>>>

The coach had to chase Jinyoung out first before having to deal with Daehwi. Jinyoung just grabbed his things and continued before Daehwi got in his way and started to hit him back. Jinyoung just shrug it off then went on going to wherever his feet can take him. He looked down on his shirt and grew annoyed at the stain. He turned around and saw Daehwi who was finally got chased out by the coach. And soon the gate was closed, Jinyoung smirked then returned back the front gates where he standing next to Daehwi.

"One more chance for me to forgive you. Clean my shirt and I will act like this never happened."

"You still going on about that?!"

Jinyoung nodded as Daehwi rolled his eyes and sighing. Daehwi dug in his pockets and then through his bag to find enough change to go get his shirt cleaned.

"Follow me."

Daehwi said with a dead tone and lead Jinyoung to the cleaners. As they arrived at the spot, Daehwi opened the door and entered without even help holding the door for Jinyoung. The hate was still in the air of course. Daehwi got in front of the cleaner he would have always use when he comes here. He stuck his hand to Jinyoung waiting for the shirt. Being Jinyoung, he was confused as to why Daehwi stuck his hand out for.

"The shirt? Do you want me to wash it or not?"

Jinyoung covered his chest and stepped back refusing to remove it suddenly.

"Alright then."

Daehwi took back his hand and prepared to leave.

"Ah, fine, goodness."

Jinyoung said quickly unbuttoning his shirt. Daehwi stopped then look at Jinyoung. Jinyoung throw away his jacket then took off the shirt. He handed the shirt topless of course, he hurried to grab his jacket again and wore it. Daehwi got the shirt but was frozen at that one glance.

"Hey, you're going to clean it or not?"

Jinyoung asked getting annoyed that Daehwi was doing nothing after being given the shirt. He waved his hand in front of his face which let Daehwi return to reality.

"H-Huh?"

"Clean it or not? You're going to make me stand out here in public with no shirt on, to fact people might misunderstand."

"O-Oh.. yeah.."

Daehwi quickly turned his back and throw the clothes inside then paid to get it started. They waited and waited and waited, Jinyoung who was holding the jacket close finally let go revealing his stomach and chest. He glanced at Daehwi to see the panic movements in his eyes. He looked around to make sure no one was there or watching. He grabbed Daehwi and had him leaned over the machine.

"I don't know if I should ask, but everytime when you see my body, you ended up panicking or frozen. Why is that? You should have a body too, unless.."

"What?"

"Let me rephrase, do you like to see my body that much?"