XXIV

Daehwi's Apartment

They arrived, Daehwi unlocked his apartment doors and walked in. He moved out of Jinyoung's way allowing him to come in. Jinyoung explored Daehwi's apartment while Daehwi settled in on the couch.

"Ah hyung~ why do you have to work so late, it's not even one shift but two!"

Daehwi now finally complains leading Jinyoung to not answer. He went to the couch and sat on the end not wanting to make anything awkward or weird between the two.

"Don't you realized? I left home, I was working to continue your life here with my card."

Jinyoung said as Daehwi only avoid his eye contact.

"I've never used your card other than emergencies, I've been working hard before I got casted. I got my own card to take care of."

Jinyoung smiled as he leaned over and then started to ruffle with Daehwi's hair.

"You're all grown up now huh?"

"Well enough to take care of myself now in case you send me away."

Daehwi said finally looking up at Jinyoung which was a mistake. Jinyoung still had his hand playing with Daehwi's hair but was stopped as soon as the two made eye contact.

"U-Uhm.."

Daehwi said snapping out of those thoughts but only to still see Jinyoung staring at him. Daehwi didn't have no other choice, he ended up pushing Jinyoung off. Jinyoung fell against the other side where he was usually.

"Wah, you gotten stronger too."

Jinyoung compliments before receiving punches from Daehwi.

"Ah! Hey! Stop! It was a compliment- ow!"

Jinyoung shouts as Daehwi laughs while he enjoyed this. As the punches stopped, Jinyoung sat up but was then pushed back as he felt the pair of arms wrapping his waist. Jinyoung smiled as he return the hug and rub circles on Daehwi's back. They stayed like that in silence enjoying each other's presence. Jinyoung enjoyed the scent coming from Daehwi as snores slowly came.

"Eh? I should be the one tired, how come you slept faster than me?"

Jinyoung whispered as Daehwi snuggled against Jinyoung's neck. He took a deep breath then slowly got back up to his feet still carrying Daehwi.

"It's like I'm watching over a big baby now."

Jinyoung joked along as he walked around the halls to find Daehwi's room. After going through couple doors, Jinyoung found Daehwi's room. He went in approaching the bed to lay the other down. As he laid Daehwi down, Daehwi didn't let go of course. Jinyoung was stuck in that position.

"Daehwi-ah, let go.."

Jinyoung whispered, nothing happened, Jinyoung sighs as he slowly got hold of Daehwi's hand and pull them off. Finally standing back up straight, he lowered down to his knees and admired Daehwi's facials. He reached over and played with his hair letting out a big smile.

Morning

Daehwi slowly wakes up to see Jinyoung's head laying on the side of the bed of where he was at. He blinked and looked at Jinyoung before having to realized he got his hand intertwined with the latter's. Daehwi smiled at that as his heart was making him feel panicked. Not wanting to waste any time for the two being late to do anything, Daehwi used his and Jinyoung's hands and swung it allowing it to Jinyoung.

"Argh, w-what?"

Jinyoung groaned as he slowly sat up, he saw Daehwi then saw his hand holding onto Daehwi's. He hurried and pulled his hand back breaking the contact.

"S-Sorry."

Daehwi only chuckles as he leaned over and caressed Jinyoung's bangs. While playing with his bangs, Daehwi snuck in a quick peck before hurrying out of bed and to another room out of embarrassment. Yeah, Jinyoung was taken back from the sudden action. He really wasn't expecting that much, he thought he would receive a punch or slap at least cause that's how Daehwi was.

"H-Huh, Daehwi! W-Wait!"

Jinyoung shout as soon as he got the grip of reality, he ran out of the room and wandered the apartment to find Daehwi. While Jinyoung wasn't looking or paying attention, Daehwi snuck around trying to go back to his room. Hearing footsteps coming behind, Daehwi then took off running getting close to his room.

"Yah! Daehwi!"

Jinyoung shout as he finally grabbed Daehwi's arm and pulled him back. He wrapped his arm around Daehwi's chest hugging him tightly.

"You still love me back too huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I mean you did give me a peck, you ran and hid from me out of embarrassment. So now, since I got you in my arms, I can do this."

Daehwi turned in curiosity but instead was meeting lips with Jinyoung. Daehwi surely regret that, but its been a long time since they last both kissed. Jinyoung pulled away stabilizing his breath while staring at Daehwi.

"You still love me right? 6 years.. you probably have a change of heart now."

"And who said I love someone else?"

Daehwi asked back before grabbing Jinyoung's neck and reached over to kiss him more. Jinyoung smile grew throughout the kiss before having to pull themselves away to catch their breath.

"Ah! I almost forgot! Come on! Let's hurry and leave before we get in trouble."

"It's that late?"

"Yes!"

Daehwi ended rushing back in his room and finding clothes to wear for the day. Jinyoung returned to the living room and dig out clothes that he would find comfortable wear. Taking the selected clothes, Jinyoung hurried off to a nearest room to change in. As while Daehwi exit his bedroom fixing up his clothes while dusting it off. He went to the kitchen looking for something that he can bring for his training classes. Taking a bottle of water out, Daehwi went and wore his shoes while Jinyoung was running to the front door meeting Daehwi.

"Okay, how does this look?"

Jinyoung asks as Daehwi glance over noticing the shirt was a bit messed up.

"When you wear these shirts, don't forget to fix the collar and also keep your shirt buttoned. I don't need people to stare at your chest why you're working."

"Awh, my little Hwi is jealous that I'm going to attract someone else?"

"Shut up! I'm going now!"

Daehwi exclaimed then ran out of the house with Jinyoung chasing behind.

"Yah Daehwi! I'm joking okay! I'll do whatever you say!"

Jinyoung shouts which led Daehwi to stop his movement and turned back at him.

"Anything?"

"Yeah sure."

"Lower for me real quick."

"Eh?"

Daehwi showed a pouty face which was Jinyoung's weakness. Jinyoung did as he was told while Daehwi leaned over kissing him on the cheeks then continued to run. The two parted ways in the end to fulfill their own duties in trainee life and a cafe worker life.

The End