XV

Daehwi was admiring the morning view before Jinyoung barged through the door. Daehwi turned and run up to him.

"The teacher, she allowed us?"

Daehwi asked still worried, Jinyoung nodded as Daehwi sigh in relief.

"The video-"

"I heard.. someone left this picture."

Jinyoung dug the picture he was given randomly from his bag. He shared it with Daehwi, Daehwi took the picture and looked. Obvious, it was them two kissing and Daehwi pinned against the board.

"How can we get caught? Who would've done that, you were certain about that classroom having no other classes?"

"It really doesn't.. ah, I'm just as stressed out as you are okay?"

Jinyoung looked away resting his hands on his waist thinking of solutions to the situation. Daehwi just went low to the ground feeling like giving up. He doesn't have any other options than to transfer again and leave Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung-ah..?"

"What?"

"Should I leave before this get worst?"

Jinyoung turned back around looking at Daehwi, Daehwi who always seemed to be arrogant and friendly had only been careless. Jinyoung kneeled down on one knee before reaching over to Daehwi's shoulder.

"Listen, this will stop once we figure things out. Leaving isn't a choice, I can't have you leave yet. Not till you know what you're doing with your life."

"But.. the rumors from that video-"

"We can stop it, you know who I am, you know who you are. Yet, you're not showing who you really are. I never met a Daehwi who is scared and always worried over comments from the internet."

Jinyoung didn't say anymore, he leaned forward pulling Daehwi into a hug comforting him the best he can. Daehwi rested his head on Jinyoung's shoulder as he fight back his own tears. Jinyoung know this time would be bad enough to let out his feelings but because he doesn't want Woojin to be bugging him more about confession. He rather let Daehwi know that about his feeling and his presence. He pulled away breaking the hug then looked at Daehwi with assuring eyes.

"Let us be, yeah? The world can be against us, but this shouldn't have to stop us from being who we are now."

He finishes as he brung himself and Daehwi up to his feet.

"Till we find out who is behind the posts. Let's not act like we're close anymore okay?"

Jinyoung took Daehwi's hand and placed it on his chest where Daehwi can feel the heart beat.

"J-Jinyoung-"

"This shows, seeing you fragile like glass, just remember that I'll be with you though things turned out this way."

Jinyoung shared one last smile, he let go of Daehwi's hand then turned away before Daehwi can respond. As Daehwi was left alone, the rooftop door closed, Daehwi looked up at the blue skies still curious and confused.

"Mom.. what should I do..?"

Daehwi spoke softly hoping something would pop up in his mind. He was only worried that his relation with Jinyoung would change if this going to begin. He doesn't want that, he wasn't going to be able to see Jinyoung smile now.

"Why does life have to be so hard.. I lost mom, my dad who might still be alive doesn't even want to remember me.. and I'm about to lose another close friend.."

Daehwi mumbled as he went to the edge of the building and looked down.

Months passed

Daehwi wakes up first back in the house with Jinyoung and his family. Daehwi hurried quietly changing to school uniform and left. He walked through the streets under the nearly risen sun above. Because of the gay rumors going around their school, Jinyoung and Daehwi grew apart. The rumors died down as time passes only with little students still concern if what the rumors were to be true. Arriving at school, the security was now just opening the gates for the school and was surprised to see Daehwi.

"Daehwi, you came lot earlier than usual."

"Yeah, I just needed to finish up a project."

"I see, good luck with today. See you later."

Daehwi bowed then continued in, the empty school which he felt kinda weird being the first student here in school with no friends accompanying. Daehwi hurried up the stairs then headed to the model room and looked for his project. He put his things back on his seat then picked up his project carefully. He looked at the project displayed in front of him out of pity.

"This would look lot smoother and cleaner if Jinyoung was watching over me."

Daehwi mumbled feeling sad internally. He poked around fixing pieces that may have fallen off. He rubbed his hand along the project feeling the missing texture. He doesn't know why, he looked at the project that he thought was going to look so nice and pretty turned out the opposite. In the end, he gave up and returned his incomplete project back to where he found it. He picked up his things and left the model room. He must been in there for so long, students were rolling in wandering around before class starts. Daehwi saw Jinyoung entered with Jihoon and Woojin smiling and chatting with the two. Feeling sick, Daehwi hurried off down the stairs to the nearest restroom. He barged into the restroom then hurried to the sink area feeling like he was loosing his strength all of a sudden.

"Ah.. what is this? Why am I only reacting and being like this now? It's not like the first time.."

Daehwi muttered softly to himself, it was true, Daehwi would see Jinyoung happy around his friends and never acted like now. The restroom door opened and he hurried to straightened himself and looked at the mirror. In the corner of his eyes, he can already tell it was the same guys that would bother him after that post was out.

"Still talking to the mirror?"

"Or were you trying to apply something on yourself? What's that thing called that girls put on? Makeup?"

"Makeup?! You even wear makeup? Wow, do you're truly are the gay one that got the guts to make one of the school's athletes kiss you."

Daehwi remain silent looking down at the sick before being grabbed on the shoulder. One thing that Daehwi doesn't like, being touched without permission unless you're a friend.