XVII

Jihoon went back inside the classroom only to wait to see a student go down the same direction as Jinyoung. Jinyoung hurried down the steps and happened to see a group of students carrying a human size bag on their shoulders.

"Idiots that want me to catch them."

Jinyoung said as he run down on the remaining steps. He didn't pause or anything after making it to the ground floor. He hurried to the group of students and grabbed one of the students uniform making him turn to face him.

"What are you doing?"

The student asked confused as to why he was being grabbed like that.

"Whats in the bag..?"

Jinyoung asked first wanting to be sure he wasn't being fooled.

"It's bunch of stick lights that some classrooms needed, we almost broke them because you pulled the end guy out of the formation. Can we go now? We can't let some places in the room remain dark forever."

"Ah.. I see.. sorry."

Jinyoung let go of the student's collar, that student hurried and picked up the end of the light and they continued walking off. Jinyoung should've know that was coming. Finding Daehwi wouldn't be easy especially without a a trace. Jinyoung went to the model room remembering about Daehwi talking to Seonho about a project. Running back up the stairs and barging in the empty model room. He looked around incase Daehwi wasn't placed anywhere hidden. While looking, Jinyoung found Daehwi's project and skim through quickly.

"After finding him, I'm surely going to give him a hard time into making this simple project nice and prettier."

Jinyoung sighs then hurried out trying to not forget his only objective. He headed down the stairs slowly, he was getting tired going up and down the same steps.

"Ah, why didn't I think of locations that are in the same area.. it's making me feel like I'm in gym running endlessly."

Jinyoung complains as he got to the ground level and bumped into the school's janitor who was running. Before the janitor can run off, Jinyoung grabbed him again holding tightly.

"Ahjussi.. what's wrong? Why are you running?"

"I- I was going to grab the usuals from the janitor storage room right? I.. I opened it.. I just see a body in there.. I thought I was being haunted!"

"A body? Is it a students or?"

"It seemed to be a student, he wasn't moving or anything.. I was going to go look for help."

"Can you show me where?"

The janitor nodded, Jinyoung let go and followed behind. A student behind Jinyoung was slowly following behind with a good amount of distance between him and Jinyoung. Remember about Jihoon and his favor for Jinyoung? Yeah, Jihoon happened to be behind doing the same. He was doing a good job, he surprised himself that he can do things like this. When he saw the student run off, Jihoon took off in a run. Thank goodness he plays basketball with Jinyoung and Woojin or else he won't even catch up. He tackled the student and the phone slid from them.

"Why are you running huh? Afraid that you would get caught? Well tough luck."

Jihoon held the student's arms tightly then approached the phone. He picked it up and kept it in his pockets.

"If you're really are that student following Jinyoung and Daehwi, who knows what I might make you go through."

Jihoon threatened as he walked the other student to where Jinyoung could possibly be. They arrived back at the room where the janitor had ran off from in the beginning. The janitor stayed back as Jinyoung approached the door. Jinyoung looked back suddenly feeling anxious of what he might see. He took a deep breath and grabbed the knob. His nervousness came, his hand shaking as he turned the knob.

"Jinyoung!"

Jinyoung stopped and looked to see Jihoon holding onto the student that he assumed was following him. Jihoon took the phone out then tossed it to Jinyoung. Jinyoung caught it not wanting to break it, he turned it on and unlocked it.

"Did you really not secure your phone? Tsk what an idiot."

Jinyoung scoffs then turned it off and returned to the door. He grabbed the knob and turned it again, he opened it and peaked inside. He fall back after seeing inside. He surely had imagined it, but not to that extent. He saw bruises on the other's face, the clothes all soaked that are still being dried up slowly. He scrambled back to his feet and hurried in the room to pick up the other.

"Yah, Daehwi-ah!"

Jinyoung said as his voice cracked, he checked Daehwi's pulse and was in relief when he knows he's still breathing. He didn't care for the looks he was receiving from the student and the janitor. He picked Daehwi up and walked out of the room then looked at Jihoon and the student.

"If I find anything out of this phone.. Jihoon-ssi.. you have the honors. I'll let you know if there's more victims."

Jinyoung said coldly informing Jihoon, he tightened his grip on Daehwi then just left the school's building. He doesn't care, nor did the security guard care. Well the security guard wasn't there when he got through the gates. He just now needed to inform Jihoon or Woojin to bring their things home. He was that tired of the almost perfect school that had terrible students doing whatever they want sabotaging others.

Home

Ignoring his parents of course, he walked to his room and lowered Daehwi on the bed. He rubbed the other's forehead and moved the wet bangs off to the side. Jinyoung scanned through Daehwi's body looking at the half dried clothes.

"Ah, this wouldn't be comfortable."

Jinyoung sighs then slowly started to unbuttoned Daehwi's shirt and carefully removing them. Jinyoung grabbed the nearest t-shirt and put it on for Daehwi. He would done the pants too, but he doesn't want to go that far. He pulled out the phone from earlier than looked for the camera rolls. There, he found all the videos since Day 1.